• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

hey RY2022 - since the police certs (Fiji) is sent directly to the US embassy, Suva - do we still need to write an explanation and attached to our receipt ? 'or is the receipt suffice?

I did mine with explanation note and know alot of people did the same.

If you follow the documents process then it says that if we can't obtain a document then we need to submit an explanation note.

It's better to be on the safe side

Bula all. I read some time back on this forum about someone currently living in Australia but needed a Fiji Police clearance. Not sure who that person was but my husband in currently living in Australia and we will need to do one OZ PC and Fiji PC. I am just seeking advice on how to go about doing the OZ one as our interview embassy is Suva. My question really is how do I go about getting an OZ PC for my husband and then sending it to the US embassy? Would appreciate advice on this. Vinaka.

Hi

I sent the paperwork to my lawyer to lodge In Fiji. He advised that it needs a fingerprint. I am in Sydney and due to the lockdown I sent all scanned copies of the required document to him to lodge in person to Fj Police. Just in case I get requested for documentation. I know the number is high, but just trying to be prepared.
Thanks
Hi Mr.Chand. Is your interview embassy in Sydney? I am seeking information as my husband is currently in OZ but our interview embassy is Suva. I do not know how we will do his OZ Police clearance and how to get it from OZ to the US embassy in Suva. Would you be able to offer some advice based on your experience? Vinaka.

Hi Mr.Chand. Is your interview embassy in Sydney? I am seeking information as my husband is currently in OZ but our interview embassy is Suva. I do not know how we will do his OZ Police clearance and how to get it from OZ to the US embassy in Suva. Would you be able to offer some advice based on your experience? Vinaka.
Hi JayQue
You lodge the Aus PC online and they will send you the result to your home address. You can then upload this when document is requested. My interview - Sydney. Finger crossed for some update however high case# so just being positive here and collecting necessary docs.

Thank you

Hi JayQue
You lodge the Aus PC online and they will send you the result to your home address. You can then upload this when document is requested. My interview - Sydney. Finger crossed for some update however high case# so just being positive here and collecting necessary docs.

Thank you
Ok thank you so much. This is really useful information. So their procedure is different from us here in Fiji where the US Embassy collects the PC directly from the police station. All the best with your preps, us too high case number but having faith that we will get interviewed eventually and we staying positive. Vinaka.

Hi JayQue

Thank you
Ok thank you so much. This is really useful information. So their procedure is different from us here in Fiji where the US Embassy collects the PC directly from the police station. All the best with your preps, us too high case number but having faith that we will get interviewed eventually and we staying positive
Hi JayQue

Thank you
By the way, how did you do your fingerprints there for your Fiji PC? sorry, so many questions but i am the one doing all the running around for my family :) :)

Hi JayQue

Thank you
Vinaka Mr. Chand. I hope the Syd embassy starts your interview soon as I read on another thread in this forum that they have not started any DV 2022 interviews yet. Vinaka.

Hi, has anyone gone for the interview yet? Any tips on the interview questions
I knw few people already had their interviews and and have been approved for which they are now awaiting for their passports.

Interview questions will be simple and based on the information which you had put in the ds260.

You have been scheduled interview?

Hi, has anyone gone for the interview yet? Any tips on the interview questions
Hi we had interview last week, they didnt ask much as long as your docs are in order. Only asked if we travelled abroad before and for how long our stay was. Pretty smooth process as I expected more questions, however at the end just got told all looks good and approved. So we are also waiting for passport with visa. All the best