• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

Hello Everyone
2022OC15xx here.
If you could please advise whether a fingerprint was required for Fiji police clearance?
I have sent my form and was told it’s not complete n needs fingerprints.
Thank you
Chand
Hi. Did you receive notification from kcc requesting for supporting documents?

Hello Everyone
2022OC15xx here.
If you could please advise whether a fingerprint was required for Fiji police clearance?
Thank you
Chand
Bula RP chand,
Yes finger print was required...the officer should have taken all finger prints as well as palm prints for both hands....

Hello Everyone
2022OC15xx here.
Thank you
Chand
Hi,
I believe when we request for police clearance to be done fingerprinting is mandatory(they require you to do it)...and who told you it not completed btw???

Hi,
I believe when we request for police clearance to be done fingerprinting is mandatory(they require you to do it)...and who told you it not completed btw???
Hi

I sent the paperwork to my lawyer to lodge In Fiji. He advised that it needs a fingerprint. I am in Sydney and due to the lockdown I sent all scanned copies of the required document to him to lodge in person to Fj Police. Just in case I get requested for documentation. I know the number is high, but just trying to be prepared.
Thanks

Hey Sam, no - the receipt is yours for your ref., you will need to scan your receipt and send it with rest of required documents to KCC. The police clearance and the US police clearance form (given to you to fill) , have it addressed to the US embassy. Make sure the US police clearance form has your DV ref. number...
Hi they didnt have the usa form at the station and instead said its on the embassywebsite. Can someone confirm the right form? Because the normal police clearance wont do i was told. Im getting more confused by the back n forth with them. The usa website travel.state.gov will have this form right?

Hi they didnt have the usa form at the station and instead said its on the embassywebsite. Can someone confirm the right form? Because the normal police clearance wont do i was told. Im getting more confused by the back n forth with them. The usa website travel.state.gov will have this form right?
Usually they give the form at the station..for me the form was given to me at the station.
Thanks

Usually they give the form at the station..for me the form was given to me at the station.
Thanks
Was it this one because i bought this and now they say usa one is from usa website not this one

Attachments

• 1629861569270474691271.jpg
    1629861569270474691271.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Bula RP chand,
Yes finger print was required...the officer should have taken all finger prints as well as palm prints for both hands....
Hi can you assist in advicing if thisis right form to fill?
Bula RP chand,
Hi i need assistance as to the correct form please. This is on usa website is it the one to use?

Attachments

• 16298632425711505301198.jpg
    16298632425711505301198.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

Attachments

• received_2945319265727821.jpeg
    received_2945319265727821.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 15
  • received_160013409601260.jpeg
    received_160013409601260.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 15