• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

When did you submit ur DS260?

I submitted mine on 9th may and I am OC16xx got an email this morning from KCC requesting for docs.
Hey Rk2022, OC8xx here ..Just out of curiosity, is it just you or do you have derivatives ? Not too sure which of Britsimons videos was it but he explained sometimes those with higher case numbers gets their case processed first (in your case you got your document request email already) if you’re a single applicant ...I’m a family of 4 so still waiting for document request ...

Hey Rk2022, OC8xx here ..Just out of curiosity, is it just you or do you have derivatives ? Not too sure which of Britsimons videos was it but he explained sometimes those with higher case numbers gets their case processed first (in your case you got your document request email already) if you’re a single applicant ...I’m a family of 4 so still waiting for document request ...
Hi Sassy679,

I am an single applicant without any derivatives. I think I also went through that video not sure though. I was actually planning to submit my docs later this year taking into consideration my case number knowing that it should fall sometimes next early year. However I was surprised when I got the email this morning so now that its requested I would just submit it and see what happens next.

Hi Sassy679,

I am an single applicant without any derivatives. I think I also went through that video not sure though. I was actually planning to submit my docs later this year taking into consideration my case number knowing that it should fall sometimes next early year. However I was surprised when I got the email this morning so now that its requested I would just submit it and see what happens next.
nice. Have you applied for your police clearance yet?

nice. Have you applied for your police clearance yet?
Yes I got it done yesterday. Now just waiting for the receipt confirmation which should be done by end of week n police clearance will be sent directly as confirmed by police so by weekend I should submit docs with KCC.

Btw have so you got your docs already ?

Yes I got it done yesterday. Now just waiting for the receipt confirmation which should be done by end of week n police clearance will be sent directly as confirmed by police so by weekend I should submit docs with KCC.

Btw have so you got your docs already ?
yep..All ready

Bula @ jessie@fj, Documents was sent without being asked by KCC.

Since the Embassy has opened a few weeks ago, Fiji Police has also started processing Police Clearance for the DV Lottery 2022.

With this pandemic affecting most DV 2022 winners for the Oceania Region due to closure of borders, I strongly believe that only completed DS260 and submitted forms will be scheduled for interview first. As most Pacific Island countries uses the US Embassy in Fiji as the main consulate and with Borders in Fiji being closed, Fiji selectees would be given priority despite the CN.

Bula @ jessie@fj, Documents was sent without being asked by KCC.

Since the Embassy has opened a few weeks ago, Fiji Police has also started processing Police Clearance for the DV Lottery 2022.

With this pandemic affecting most DV 2022 winners for the Oceania Region due to closure of borders, I strongly believe that only completed DS260 and submitted forms will be scheduled for interview first. As most Pacific Island countries uses the US Embassy in Fiji as the main consulate and with Borders in Fiji being closed, Fiji selectees would be given priority despite the CN.
Hi....yes Fiji selectees will be given priority for fiji and other islands ....but they will still follow the lowest to highest CN no matter how soon you get DQ

Bula All,
Dv2022 winner here OC2xxx....just curious one some points....
Ds260 sent in may and received confirmation from kcc in July.
They have not yet requested for documents.
Is it possible if i should send docs now without there request for further processing???

Totally confused as some of the forums have stated to send before request and some have said to wait for request....

Bula All,
Dv2022 winner here OC2xxx....just curious one some points....
Ds260 sent in may and received confirmation from kcc in July.
They have not yet requested for documents.
Is it possible if i should send docs now without there request for further processing???

Totally confused as some of the forums have stated to send before request and some have said to wait for request...
It is suggested that you send the document without being asked ....when did u submit ur ds260??

Do we have to send the police clearance twice...
1 when we are sending the docs where we will only send the reciept and police will directly email the clearance.
Second, when interview is scheduled...

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Vinaka

Do we have to send the police clearance twice...
1 when we are sending the docs where we will only send the reciept and police will directly email the clearance.
Second, when interview is scheduled...

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Vinaka
Hey Fiji5, once only - the Police will forward it to the Embassy which in turn, forward it on to KCC (you need only to send receipt with your other docs)...When you go for your interview, your original should be with the CO...