• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

Hi...winner from fiji....we will not receive it yet....but in ur case ur no# has a very high chance of going current in November so technically u should receive ur interview letter in September and you documents in August.....hope that answers the question

Hi...winner from fiji....we will not receive it yet....but in ur case ur no# has a very high chance of going current in November so technically u should receive ur interview letter in September and you documents in August.....hope that answers the question
Thank you @Sil2022...hoping for the best. Best of luck to you.

Hi
My CN is OC2** and I'm frm fiji. Submitted my ds260 on june 18th and july 3rd hve submitted my documents but still haven't received any email frm kcc.

Hi
My CN is OC2** and I'm frm fiji. Submitted my ds260 on june 18th and july 3rd hve submitted my documents but still haven't received any email frm kcc
Hi I am OC4xx I submitted my DS on 13th May. I think we'll receive mail in the coming days.