• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

I just got my document request email...my cn is OC4xx
Ds submitted on 13 May
Sent documents without being asked on 17th August.
Wow thats great news. Are you a single or do you have derivatives? We are still patiently waiting to hear from KCC. Hopefully we will hear soon.

2022OC2**
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife) - Australia
Haven’t heard from KCC yet – patiently waiting

Wow thats great news. Are you a single or do you have derivatives? We are still patiently waiting to hear from KCC. Hopefully we will hear soon.

2022OC2**
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife) - Australia
Haven’t heard from KCC yet – patiently waiting
We're couple

Yes I got it done yesterday. Now just waiting for the receipt confirmation which should be done by end of week n police clearance will be sent directly as confirmed by police so by weekend I should submit docs with KCC.

Btw have so you got your docs already ?
Bula. Can you please explain how we go about getting our Police clearance done and how much did you pay for it? Vinaka.

Bula @ jessie@fj, Documents was sent without being asked by KCC.

Since the Embassy has opened a few weeks ago, Fiji Police has also started processing Police Clearance for the DV Lottery 2022.

With this pandemic affecting most DV 2022 winners for the Oceania Region due to closure of borders, I strongly believe that only completed DS260 and submitted forms will be scheduled for interview first. As most Pacific Island countries uses the US Embassy in Fiji as the main consulate and with Borders in Fiji being closed, Fiji selectees would be given priority despite the CN.
You are right, I was thinking of this as well as our PI'slander brothers and sister outside of Fiji are being disadvantaged by the border closure.

Hey Fiji5, once only - the Police will forward it to the Embassy which in turn, forward it on to KCC (you need only to send receipt with your other docs)...When you go for your interview, your original should be with the CO...
Thank you Sassy for clarifying this. BTW, what is the validity of our Fiji Police Clearance? Is it one year only? Would you know? Vinaka.

Hi anyone here sent their ds260 in june and received email to send required documents
Bula. My family sent ours on June 16 but have not heard from KCC so far. I am thinking that its because we have a high case number, thats why so am just waiting patiently.

Thanks sassy679. We enquired and were told 2 prices one that takes a month and is cheaper and the other more expensive option for 3 to 4 days. Was also told that this will be for kcc and not embassy and therefore a separate cost for tnt around $120. Is that normal?
Thanks for your help
Wow! Yes, the TNT cost seems normal. But, I thought they only needed to scan and send the Police clearance directly to the embassy here which should cost way less.

Hi

I sent the paperwork to my lawyer to lodge In Fiji. He advised that it needs a fingerprint. I am in Sydney and due to the lockdown I sent all scanned copies of the required document to him to lodge in person to Fj Police. Just in case I get requested for documentation. I know the number is high, but just trying to be prepared.
Thanks
Bula Mr. Chand. My husband is also in the same situation, he is in Melbourne. I think depending on the length of time you have been living in Australia, you also need to get a Police clearance from there.

Hey JayQue, you need only the receipt of payment from the lodgement of the police clearance...Fiji US embassy picks up all police clearance from the Police Records office in Toorak ... So you only have to pay for lodgement
Wow! Yes, the TNT cost seems normal. But, I thought they only needed to scan and send the Police clearance directly to the embassy here which should cost way less.

Hi J. Yes we got receipt and did normal clearance addressed to us embassy only. Theywill send it to embassy in 3 to 4 weeks or longer. We already scanned the receipt with other documents to kcc on Tues. Because we submitted ds260 14 may and have a low case number. All the best gang. God bless

I did my police clearance on 12th of June and sent ds260 on 16th and 3rd july sent documents without request. My case number will be current in November but still no document request email frm kcc...worried

I did my police clearance on 12th of June and sent ds260 on 16th and 3rd july sent documents without request. My case number will be current in November but still no document request email frm kcc...worried
Well ....kcc always messes up things....I really do not understand what is the point of DQing higher no# at this point....they should be DQinh lower no# which is/will be current....they would do this thing and later on make all no# current and create a huge chaos.....