• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

Well ....kcc always messes up things....I really do not understand what is the point of DQing higher no# at this point....they should be DQinh lower no# which is/will be current....they would do this thing and later on make all no# current and create a huge chaos.....

Iam just worried will they even see our form or ignore and wat if my number Is current and iam not DQ...

Hi J. Yes we got receipt and did normal clearance addressed to us embassy only. Theywill send it to embassy in 3 to 4 weeks or longer. We already scanned the receipt with other documents to kcc on Tues. Because we submitted ds260 14 may and have a low case number. All the best gang. God bless
Vinaka for the update Sam. All the best to u n family too.

Bula @ jessie@fj, Documents was sent without being asked by KCC.

Since the Embassy has opened a few weeks ago, Fiji Police has also started processing Police Clearance for the DV Lottery 2022.

With this pandemic affecting most DV 2022 winners for the Oceania Region due to closure of borders, I strongly believe that only completed DS260 and submitted forms will be scheduled for interview first. As most Pacific Island countries uses the US Embassy in Fiji as the main consulate and with Borders in Fiji being closed, Fiji selectees would be given priority despite the CN.
Bula. Did you hear from kcc on document request? What is your case # bro

Hi J. Yes we got receipt and did normal clearance addressed to us embassy only. Theywill send it to embassy in 3 to 4 weeks or longer. We already scanned the receipt with other documents to kcc on Tues. Because we submitted ds260 14 may and have a low case number. All the best gang. God bless
Did you receive your document request from KCC. I am also a low case number OC2**

Iam too OC2** still havent received email frm kcc
Have you done your police clearance. I think that if we know our case will get current in November and that we can do our police by paying a normal processing fee this month. Suppose if we get document request from kcc this month, at least we have the receipt that we can submit to kcc. I don’t think kcc needs the police report sent to them as it’s collected by US embassy in Suva. The police clearance is for Consular officer handling the case. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Have you done your police clearance. I think that if we know our case will get current in November and that we can do our police by paying a normal processing fee this month. Suppose if we get document request from kcc this month, at least we have the receipt that we can submit to kcc. I don’t think kcc needs the police report sent to them as it’s collected by US embassy in Suva. The police clearance is for Consular officer handling the case. Please correct me if I am wrong.
June 9th I hve done my clearance and sent documents without request on 16th July

Hi, I've been selected this year and i submitted the DS may 26th and yet didn't get anything back, is that okay?

Hi, I've been selected this year and i submitted the DS may 26th and yet didn't get anything back, is that okay?

your CN?
Its been highly suggested to send docs without being asked. Check out britsimon on youtube or his blog for more info
All the best

someone told me that if you don’t have the interview during the year that you’ve been selected you loose the opportunity of the green card. I want to know if I’m COVID is also like that. I have been selected in may so I want to know if it’s like that

someone told me that if you don’t have the interview during the year that you’ve been selected you loose the opportunity of the green card. I want to know if I’m COVID is also like that. I have been selected in may so I want to know if it’s like that
Hi yes it is.....you have to be interviewed during the fiscal year tou will miss out on getting a visa....and previously your case no# would have matter(it still does atm) but let's hope kcc doesnt mess this up and if they dont than we will see a cutoff for Oceania and would u care to mention ur case no#???....hope that helps