• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

No sorry I thought you meant when you submit your details initially online after you've been selected. Am waiting on that feedback to come through. But as you mentioned, we may not get it until early 2022. Which is OK as well. Thank you for your response.
Have you submitted your DS260 already ?

I
kccdvdocuments@state.gov

Your case number is already current please send your docs urgently!

Have you already got your police clearance done? If not I would suggest you to get it done as it will take couple of days
I have not done my police clearance because I am waiting for kcc to email. I will now get police clearance done for me and my wife as son is below 16. Marriage certificate, passport bio data, birth certificate and police clearance. Is there anything I missed?

I

I have not done my police clearance because I am waiting for kcc to email. I will now get police clearance done for me and my wife as son is below 16. Marriage certificate, passport bio data, birth certificate and police clearance. Is there anything I missed?
Court records if you have been charged for any offense. Basically that's all

Case# 16xx
Ds260 submitted 9.5.21
Docs requested 10.8.21
Docs submitted 12.8.21
Got DQ 23.9.21
Awesome RK. I note that you submitted your DS260 one day after getting the winner notification. The advantage of being an early bird...good on you!! What is DQ by the way? Pardon my ignorance.

Awesome RK. I note that you submitted your DS260 one day after getting the winner notification. The advantage of being an early bird...good on you!! What is DQ by the way? Pardon my ignorance.
Yea I had been following Simon and kept track of DV21 status and pretty much simple case. Single applicant with no travel history so submitted early and then things followed through.
DQ is being documentrily qualified. So basically ur ready to be scheduled for an interview when ur case is current or when the region goes current.

Yea I had been following Simon and kept track of DV21 status and pretty much simple case. Single applicant with no travel history so submitted early and then things followed through.
DQ is being documentrily qualified. So basically ur ready to be scheduled for an interview when ur case is current or when the region goes current.
Thanks for explaining RK. Appreciate it. All the best!!

We need to scan and send the receipt for police report with an explanation note.
hey RY2022 - since the police certs (Fiji) is sent directly to the US embassy, Suva - do we still need to write an explanation and attached to our receipt ? 'or is the receipt suffice?

hey RY2022 - since the police certs (Fiji) is sent directly to the US embassy, Suva - do we still need to write an explanation and attached to our receipt ? 'or is the receipt suffice?

You must write the explanation, you cannot expect KCC to just know what each of the hundreds of countries in DV does or go make assumptions because you sent a receipt.