Feb 2002 Tracker I

I-140 Approved

RD : 02/06/02
AD : 03/27/02
EAC-02-109-5xxxx

Now got the file the amended 140 for the merger, Good luck everyone. Planning to go for CP , see you all there and thanks for the help

To feb5th: Can you give me your details regarding I140 Amendement?

Hi Feb5th,
when did you file for your I-140 Amendment? Is your I-140 approved before filing amendemnt?
My situation is like this: My I-140 filed around 1 month back. Now my company merged with another company. Is my filed I-140 valid or do I need to refile again. How long does take for I-140 Amendment processing? Is this I-140 Amendent process will consider as normal process I-140 or different category?
Can you please give details about your case?
I am worried about the company merge.
Anybody suggetion is appreciated in this regard..
Thanks
-Anamica

feb5th

Can two people have similar EAC# b/c gcseeker02 also has the same as yours like EAC-02-109-#####. Iam confused with this numbers as you also posted your receipt # as EAC-02-109-#####.

EAC#

The only difference in EAC number would be the last few digits if they are entered into the system on the same day.

I concure

EAC-02-109-5XXXX
02: is the year
109: is the working day of the the fiscal year since somewhere in october. First WORKING days of the fiscal year 001, second WORKING day 002. So on. Saturday and sundays do not count.
5: is always there
XXXX: 4 digits for the case

my I-140 has been approved !!!!

Just called VSC AVM and heard the magic words -- "This case has been approved ..."

atatat

To : feb5th -- very important. I want to contact you. I am in trouble with company merger

Hi feb5th,
How can I contact you? I am in trouble. My company merged with another company. My I-140 already filed one month back. Can you please give your contact email I want to contact you?. what to do?
How did you proceed with your case? Did you wait to file I-140 Amendent until you get your I-140 approved or did you file immediately I-140 Amendment before I-140 Approval.
Can you please give your experience in this?
How the processing time for I-140 Amendment? Generally How this type of cases handled?
Thanks in Advance
Anybody can post suggetions in this regard
-Anamica

I - 140 to EAD

Hi,
I applied for I-140 during the first week of Feb and expecting to get cleared. Can anyone let me know how long it usually takes from the time it gets cleared to the spouse getting EAD ? I am on EB-3 and I got my LC cleared on Jan 2002.

Do you know your EAC No.

They have started processing Feb 1st week so any time you can get approved.

If you know your EAC No. then you can find out from the AVM.

I-140 Approved

EB3:Vermont Center Direct ( Not a TSC case )

RD: 02-13-2002
ND: 02-25-2002
AD: 03-26-2002

EAC-02-110-5XXXX

Congrats

Congrats. My I-140 ND is 2 days after yours. Praying for my approval soon.
Best of Luck with your I-485.