Feb 2002 Tracker I

No Title

EB2
ND: 2/6/02
EAC: 02104XXXXX

Good luck to all February VSC 1-140 applicants. Approvals seem to be taking 2-3 months, so I may get lucky in April. Thanks to Rajiv for hosting an excellent free service.I will post again when 1-140 approved.

No Title

nikki2000, can you please post when you received your receipt letter from ins by mail.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Got my reciept number

Hello guys, Her is my info:

Mailing Date: 02/07/02
RD: 02/08/02
ND: 02/27/02
Category: EB2(BS +5yrs)

My attorney says the INS would process the 140 petetions according to the the Reciept date(RD) as the notice date(ND) is just the date when they feed it into the system and when they mail your reciept.
so he says RD is important here.

anyone could throw some light on this confusion.
RD or ND ?which date would INS consider?

Thanks for your Help!

Details please

Did your lawyer received the receipt or did you get the number based on the encashed check. If your lawyer received it when did he receiev. Could you please post the details

Probably the last receipt date of Feb.

Mailing Date 2/18
Receipt Date 2/19
Notice Receipt Date 2/27
Receipt Number: EAC-02-XXXXXXX EB2
Hope to get past all of you :)

can somebody explain this Receipt # ?

Hi
The attorney gave me my I-140 details as follows
Receipt No: EAC-01-120-5####
Receipt Date: 2/18/2002
Notice Date: 2/27/2002
Receipt Notice received in our office: 3/8/2002.
My question is about receipt # . Is it correct b/c i see everybody else\'s starting as 02, then why mine is different?
I know for one thing that I-140 was filed originally on 12/29/2001 but it was sent back as the filing fee check was not signed by Employer. Then they took so long to file it again. But i dont think they entered in the system at that time as it is evident from Receipt date and Notice date, given by the lawyer now.
So can somebody explain this?
Is there anybody who filed in February with similar #

Thanks in advance

Feb. 2002 I-140

Category = EB3
LC = Boston
Center = VSC
PD = Dec. 2000
Lawyer Mailed 140 = 2/13/2002
RD = 2/25/2002
ND = N/A
AD = N/A
Case # EAC-02-118-XXXX

Don\'t understand why if the application was mailed 2/13, the RD is 2/25!! Can\'t take that long for mail to go from Boston to VSC!!

No Title

I140 got approved

EB2/RD=02/07/02/AD=03/14/02.
EAC02-105-XXXXX

I am going to go for COnsular Processing.
Need some advice on that. My husband does not have the birth certificate. Would it be a problem in CP. Is there any alternate way for the birth certificate

No Title

He needs to get two affidavit from close relative\'s ( like Mother and aunt ) saying they were present during the birth and another one from magistrate saying "they searched for the records and did not find it) there are forms for this , which your lawyer can give you. They are
Birth Affidavit and non-availability form.

If you have difficulty finding it let me know I can mail you the forms

No Title

Congratulations Tingc
My EAC number is one day before yours [104] so I will check the AVM tonight and hope for good news. Category is also EB2