Feb 2002 Tracker I

No Title

Thank you very much feb 5th. I am going to ask my lawyer to give it to me. If I cannot get those then I would definately ask you.
Thanks again.

No Title

Thanks guys. Mine was not updated till yesterday night. It was updated only in the morning.

applied date 01/22... Receipt Date... 02/02 .... APPROVED today ...03/15

Hi guys,

i got approval today... My appl. was sent on 01/22 from my lawyer.
Got our receipt date on 02/02
Got our approval today i.e. 03/15.

My EAC# start as..... EAC-02-094-5####

RD or ND

When you call VSC, and enter your case number, the date that they give, is that RD or ND? My lawyers says that the application was mailed on 2/13/2002 and receieved by INS by 2/15/2002. But when I called the phone number, it says that my application was received on 2/25/2002!! My lawyer says that 2/25/2002 is the date they entered it into the system? Can anyone clarify that? Is that RD or ND? Thanks!

how to get my filing no for I-140

hi,
My lawyer mailed my I-140 on Feb 8 and got the Fed-Ex reciept for delivery. I haven\'t recieved any communication from INS with a reciept or anything... what shall i do.. are other people having the same problem...

Your lawyer must have received a receipt, call him or

if you paid for 140 fee using your check you can ask your bank to show you your check and on the back of check you will find all the details......

It would be anywhere between 40 to 45 days from the ND

Going by the current postings on this forum.I guess it takes around 40 to 50 days to process the case. Mine is also FEB-27. Good luck to everyone. I will not worry about this 150 to..days stuff.

gc131, have you got any news for your case ? i have similar case number but havn\'t hard nothing yet

Mouline , have you heard anything for your case ?

i have similar case number but haven\'t heard nothing yet
atatat

councellor processing or adjustment of status???

could anyone explain the difference between counsellor processing and adjustment of status , which one is better than the other? What are the pros and cons of doing either or???

thanks

Your expert opinion required !!

Hi Gurus,

I see on instrack.sce.net (VSC) that a person names SuperChicken (EB3)who\'s RD is 02/25/02 is approved on 3/11/02 !! That\'s like in 14 days !!! Have you heard something like this before ???

Thanks,
BladeRunner