Feb 2002 Tracker I

come on VSC folks...

holiday\'s over, kids gone back to school, it\'s time to approve some I140s now...

Did anybody use the AVM recently.

I called yesterday to check my status and it said it is taking 150 days to --- days to process. What did anybody else hear ?
Guess we got to be more patient :)

What is the Category and also please let us know whether it is VSC case or case transferred to VSC f

congrats, e.roger, could pls post some details - like category, EAC# ..

did you hear it on AVM or you already have the notice in hand?

thx

No Title

Hi guys,

Just to share an info. I applied for 140 during the first week of Febraury and got it cleared today. I don\'t know my EAC number (my lawyer wouldnt tell me that !), but mine was an EB3 category and my LC was cleared on January last week. Hope this info helps for anyone waiting at the same time period. Thanks for this thread which I was eagerly following.

So approvals are coming through after a long break!!!

Hope everyone finds a ray of hope with the approvals of suresh_ok & e.roger.

Lets keep praying friends. VSC seems to started to work I guess.

suresh_ok & e.roger: Can you please update in instrack.sce.net

suresh_ok & e.roger
Can you please update in http:instrack.sce.net about your approvals?
It helps to other people who are waiting.
e.roger: can you please post your category???

Thanks

I got approval

EB3
EAC-02-118-516XX
RD: 2/19
ND: 2/25
AD: 4/10

see you guys in I-485 VSC board.

Cograts, habib1

are you habib?

there must be something wrong with the database - I have to re-register...

kkimm

I think barati_s also got his/her 140 approved, I checked it on instrack.sce.net

Probably he/she is not able to login here and post the good news. Looks like VSC is moving again... touchwood....

Hope soon we\'ll here some good news.

Hangin there folks.

I-140 Approved by God\'s grace.

Friends,

I tried to post this good news to all of you yesterday night and after lot of efforts, unfortunately was not able to post it.

Category: EB3-RIR
PD: Oct 10, 2001
I-140 RD: Feb 19, 2002
I-140 ND: Feb 27, 2002
I-140 AD: Apr 10, 2002 (from AVM at night)
Receipt Number: EAC-02-120-?????

My case got approved by God\'s grace. I am yet to get the 100% confirmation from the attorney. I am planning to go for AOS at VSC.

I thank all the friends here to make the waiting time a nice experience. I pray God to bless you all with the approval notice very very soon. Friends please keep your prayers.

I will surely visit this group but not as frequently as I used to. Will be watching for you friends in the I-485 forum, Hurry up friends!!!

Thanks