EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

Waiting for my turn for approval of 4th EAD...filed on Oct 19..

Anyone e-filed EAD around Oct 19 & got approved his/her EAD? I am still hanging...

Thanks in advance...

Ya never know! We may get massive 485 approval before Christmas as a gift to all of us!! ;)

It is interesting that I also didn't get any LUD change since 10/19 (the day after my FP), even though the email says my EAD was approved on 12/6 and a letter was sent that day (I should be getting it in the mail today, hopefully). I thought everytime they "touched" our case the LUD changed. So what were they waiting for for my EAD? FBI clearance? Is name check also done for EAD??

Miamivice4u said:
well is better to secure something, i see your I-485 is close to mine, mine is received july 26, receipt date aug 2nd. 13 days ago the approved my I-140, I know is too soon to say my I-485 to be approved but i love to dream, lol, i have seen cases where they approve them between 14, and 30 days after their I140 is approved, what it worries me is since i made my finger prints only one lud next day, no notice on finger prints at all, but i read few post where some got approved without receiving any luds at all. MY good or Bad i do not know what to think is that there is not RFE, probably they saw already my file and they are just waiting for the right moment to stamp it and say APPROVED, in the name of GOD.

Fgsilva said:
Ya never know! We may get massive 485 approval before Christmas as a gift to all of us!! ;)

It is interesting that I also didn't get any LUD change since 10/19 (the day after my FP), even though the email says my EAD was approved on 12/6 and a letter was sent that day (I should be getting it in the mail today, hopefully). I thought everytime they "touched" our case the LUD changed. So what were they waiting for for my EAD? FBI clearance? Is name check also done for EAD??
namecheck is just done for i485. it will be nice that u call NSC 1800 number and ask them if ur namecheck has been cleared and if so when. if it was cleared, then u can expect ur i485 anytime.

All the times I called they couldn't give me any information that was already showing on my online status. Is there a way to call NSC directly?

antonioa77 said:
namecheck is just done for i485. it will be nice that u call NSC 1800 number and ask them if ur namecheck has been cleared and if so when. if it was cleared, then u can expect ur i485 anytime.

EAD approved

Online status changed today and it says Card production ordered :) . I was surprised because today is Sunday and I didn't expect the LUD changes.

It looks like NSC is processing first week of October applications. On trackitt.com I see many early Oct approval.

-----------------------------
EB2
i765: RD 10/6/2006; AD 12/8/2006 :)
i485: RD 10/6/2006; AD :confused:

They are really working overtime

I read the other day that, when they complete a quote on a certaing time they get extra bonus of $500.00, now i see is thrue. Blessings for all of you, and lets pray we can have our I-485's before christmas.

The Card has arrived!

I thought I was going to get a letter or something first announcing "card been ordered" or something like that. But today I got the actual EAD card in the mail! Did anybody else get their card?

Wich state you are at?

I am in florida but even so i saw a lud yesterday, i have not hear from my lawyer office so that means i have not yet my EAD card

I got my card in the mail couple of days ago. Not sure when since i was on vaca. Mine didnt have a fingerprint on it even though I had done a code 3 on Nnov 24.

I see that the approval went through on the 5th of Dec but my case online wasnt updated until the 9th.

765:
RD - 10/4
ND - 10/16
Approved: 12/5
Card rcvd: 12/9

Fgsilva said:
I thought I was going to get a letter or something first announcing "card been ordered" or something like that. But today I got the actual EAD card in the mail! Did anybody else get their card?

Any EAD approval around RD Oct 19?

Looking at trend, it seems that EAD approvals are in process at around First week of Oct..

I e-filed my EAD, RD Oct 19, did Bio 2 on Nov 14 (with No Change in LUD).. Anybody have EAD approval around RD Oct 19?

Thanks in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to all of those received your cards... i am still waiting for our cards... we paper filed on sep 15th and our receipts shows the same date, but online dates sjow the receipt date of october 6th, so far nothing changed online..... i hope we also hear the good news soon.

Hey guy,

you haven't heard yet on your EAD? I'm sure you will soon! best of luck!

feelinglucky said:
congrats to all of those received your cards... i am still waiting for our cards... we paper filed on sep 15th and our receipts shows the same date, but online dates sjow the receipt date of october 6th, so far nothing changed online..... i hope we also hear the good news soon.

don't worry too much.

Mine was applied on oct3rd and it got approved last sat. so may be within week you will have your EAD approved.

Best of luck

feelinglucky said:

Miamivice4u said:
I read the other day that, when they complete a quote on a certaing time they get extra bonus of $500.00, now i see is thrue. Blessings for all of you, and lets pray we can have our I-485's before christmas.

What was your EAD RFE about?

my third EAD

My 3rd EAD receipt date 10/18 (NSC), today online message changed to "ordered a card", so about 2 months. My current one expires in Jan.
Paper filed.

Last edited by a moderator:
gurus pls advice,

I will be finshing the 90 day limit next week for ead. please advice me how I should proceed further for intrem ead, my wife has aleady a job in hand and they do not wait any longer.... Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Thanks

Did you called - Customer Service?

Did you called - Customer Service? I am in same boat like & intend to call Customer Service..Also, you filed papers Sep 15 & your RD is Oct 6, and I think you should get your EAD approval in next couple of days..

thank you for your answer... I will call them next week. I called them earlier and they gave an answer that the procesing date are not current for my filing date.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT WOULD THEY LOOK INTO FOR EAD APPROVAL???

Thanks