EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

I am in bad position.....

My EAD Expires dec19.Applied Nov2.I am sure i dont get before that.I am commited to support in holidays at my work.If i tell them the truth .....dont know what will happen.....i may have to find other Job.and sit in the home for atleast 15 days :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

chicagopains said:
My EAD Expires dec19.Applied Nov2.I am sure i dont get before that.I am commited to support in holidays at my work.If i tell them the truth .....dont know what will happen.....i may have to find other Job.and sit in the home for atleast 15 days :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You will be lucky if you have to just wait for 15 days. I applied in last week of sept with RD of first week of oct. Still no hopes to get it approved in week or so. I am going to india in second week of jan and at the sametime my EAD expires. I don't know what to do?

Gurus and pundits,

Apart from the normal requirements, what are the the things uscis officers look for approvals on EAD.... I dont understand why there would be lot of differences in the approvals when they strictly claim that first come first serve basis....

Consulted my lawyer..he said NOT to work, if EAD is NOT approved..

Guys/Gals,
I checked with my lawyer regarding whether one can work if he/she filed EAD & have EAD receipt notice? He said having "Receipt Notice" is not sufficient to continue working because EAD means - "Employment Authorization Document" means "Authorising" to work during the specifed period which is mentioned on your EAD card. Therefore, one need to stop & should not work if EAD is not approved...

You also check with your lawyer & act accordingly...

chicagopains said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Miamivice4u, your EAD took 4 months? Is it because of RFE?

Miamivice4u, your EAD took 4 months..Is it because of RFE? If you dont mind what was your RFE for EAD?

Thanks in advance,,

Miamivice4u said:
Look signature

EAD renewal approved - RD 9/27

Renewal e-file 9/27
Sent supporting docs 9/28
Finger Print 10/11

Can't bear waiting, fax an expedite request 12/5.

Not sure if the request worked, EAD was approved on 12/6 (LUD updated today 12/8).

Nebraska is working overtime

Hey i got an email today saturday 12/09/06, at 9:06 Am where they approved and mailed my EAD card, seems like Nebraska is Working Overtime, i hurd something about it but seems now like is truth. Hopefully our I-485 get approved Soon.

Same here, Got email on Saturday that my EAD is approved on 12/9
Got a LUD on I131 also on 12/9, don't know what that means.

Good luck to us.

rim

Finaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy MY EAD is approved.

My wife's EAD was approved yesterday. Today I checked status and found MY EAD is also approved.

On December 8, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Yesterday I saw message that card is ordered. now this message? so what it means? I hope I get my card in week or so.

Thanks everyone for your support

Ead

Actually they are telling us to wait around 30 days for us to receive it, that means that we could receive the Card in a period of 30 days, probably they will send us another Lud letting us know when the card was mailed. I have seen many cases where the lud says. ON mm/dd/yy we mail your card. so at least is good news, hoppefully our I-485 come soon. Prayers for all of us

Approved!

I-765 just got approved on 12/6. Just received the email. Although I'd rather had seen the approval of the I485, at least it shows they're still working over at NSC! The funny thing is that I wont' really need the I765 since I stil have a valida H1B and I'm not changing jobs anyway. At the time I applied there was a slight possibility of changing jobs so I wanted to garantee I wouldn't have to bother the future employee with having to sponsor me another H1B.

Congrat fgsilva

well is better to secure something, i see your I-485 is close to mine, mine is received july 26, receipt date aug 2nd. 13 days ago the approved my I-140, I know is too soon to say my I-485 to be approved but i love to dream, lol, i have seen cases where they approve them between 14, and 30 days after their I140 is approved, what it worries me is since i made my finger prints only one lud next day, no notice on finger prints at all, but i read few post where some got approved without receiving any luds at all. MY good or Bad i do not know what to think is that there is not RFE, probably they saw already my file and they are just waiting for the right moment to stamp it and say APPROVED, in the name of GOD.

3rd EAD approved

My RD/ND for EAD is Oct 5th, 2006. Received approval mail today that it has been approved on Dec 8th 2006.

got this message today.. I applied Oct.2

On December 5, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

beesweet67 said:
got this message today.. I applied Oct.2

On December 5, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

SAME WITH ME.... DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF RFE ARE WITH EAD CASES?

Good they are working saturday

It is good to know that they are working saturday probably they want to start fresh the new year and they are approving old cases.