EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

feelinglucky said:
hi krish and dvshin,

when was ur notice date?

Feelinglucky,

I applied online(e-file), so the notice date is the same as the filling/receipt date, which is Sept. 15.
So far no change of status or emails :(

dvshin

Last edited by a moderator:
kriskish said:
Hi Feelinglucky,

My ND is 11/19/2006. Still LUD change but no message change. What is your ND?
Thanks
KK

Kriskish,

I saw your entry in trackitt.com with app date 09.19.06. So that means you received a I797 notice TWO months after receipt date, which was yesterday?

dvshin

dvshin said:
Kriskish,

I saw your entry in trackitt.com with app date 09.19.06. So that means you received a I797 notice TWO months after receipt date, which was yesterday?

dvshin

OOOPs Sorry... i is 09/19/20006.. is a typo..

I am travelling to india in first week of Jan and my EAD is expiring in same week. I hope my EAD gets approved before that. I don't want to alter my plans.... But if i have to then i will.

Applied 5th EAD last week of Sep. RD first week of OCT

kriskish said:
OOOPs Sorry... i is 09/19/20006.. is a typo..

Any good news with your EAD, Kriskish?

I wonder how much time they need to adjudicate a case after picking it up (I hope that the LUD indicated exactly this).

I always had a decision or message change and emails the same day after seeing a LUD on my cases(except I485 of course)

dvshin

dvshin said:

I wonder how much time they need to adjudicate a case after picking it up (I hope that the LUD indicated exactly this).

I always had a decision or message change and emails the same day after seeing a LUD on my cases(except I485 of course)

dvshin

No news man.. today LUD did not change.. Keeping my fingers crossed.. if something comes up I will let you all know.. Thanks for checking..
KK

dvshin said:

dvshin
Hi Guys,
My EAD just got approved. Got two emails from CRIS. I think who ever got LUD change will get approval emails in a day or two.
Thanks a lot
KK

My EAD has just also been approved!. The message says:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On November 22, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

Hope to receive the cards soon. Next time(if I will still be so unlucky with I485) will apply for EAD 6 months ahead to avoid this really unpleasant experience.
Congrats Kriskish and wish everybody to have their EADs approved soon.

dvshin

dvshin said:
My EAD has just also been approved!. The message says:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On November 22, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

Hope to receive the cards soon. Next time(if I will still be so unlucky with I485) will apply for EAD 6 months ahead to avoid this really unpleasant experience.
Congrats Kriskish and wish everybody to have their EADs approved soon.

dvshin
Hey Congrats man.. so we are two down.. I think we few more and hopefully they will get theirs also soon.. This one is another unpleasant experience.. yes I will for sure apply 6 months ahead to avoid this situation.. Congrats and waiting to hear good news from other folks..
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hey Jayjo,
I thought I applied very late. My RD is 09/19. Expires on 12/06. Even I am in the same boat as you. Though I have more than you but concerned a bit.
Lets see what happens. Gurus any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
KK
========
Hi Guru's we received this email from CRIS, does this mean that the EAD has been approved :

On November 21, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is my wife's 3 EAD renewal, last time the message spefically stated that it has been approved. She has been sitting at home for last 3 weeks, I am hopping it means approval and we get her EAD physically very soon, else she will lose her job.

Any thoughts ?

atulh said:
========
Hi Guru's we received this email from CRIS, does this mean that the EAD has been approved :

On November 21, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is my wife's 3 EAD renewal, last time the message spefically stated that it has been approved. She has been sitting at home for last 3 weeks, I am hopping it means approval and we get her EAD physically very soon, else she will lose her job.

Any thoughts ?

Not sure about the message. But who ever got approvals they got the cards in a week. Hopefully you will get EAD card very soon.
Thanks
KK

guys,

I am confused.... I see from the trackit site that people from receipt date around sep 10 are getting approved.... is it the notice date or rceipt date?

my receipt date is sep15th and notice date of october 11th @ NSC when can we get EAD approvals???? We would appreciate your thoght on this.

Thanks

feelinglucky said:
guys,

I am confused.... I see from the trackit site that people from receipt date around sep 10 are getting approved.... is it the notice date or rceipt date?

my receipt date is sep15th and notice date of october 11th @ NSC when can we get EAD approvals???? We would appreciate your thoght on this.

Thanks

feelinglicky,

I think for paper-based they all provide a receipt date - a day when USCIS has received their applications.
Just sit tight, everything should be okay. I just was in your shoes and saw people getting approved with the same receipt day after 30-62 days. For my ead it took 68 days. I had the app e-filed on sep 15, so my receipt and notice are the same.
In your case I think USCIS counts 90 days also from sept 15.
good luck

dvshin

jayjo7 said:
atulh, Your EAD is approved you will receive the in couple of days
=====

We got my Wife's EAD yesterday in mail. It took exactly 60 days from the day of application (e-file) Hopefully mine comes in time too.

Thanks all for your support