EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

AbGCDeDo

Registered Users (C)
please post if you have seen any LUD, FP oppointment received for EAD or approved in Oct 2006

eFiled on Oct 15.
Received notice on Oct 21.

EAD e-filed Sept 06th, APPRD. OCT 11th

Efiled EAD and AP for self and wife on Sept. 06th.
FP completed on Sept 18th.
EAD Approved on Oct. 10th.
EAD Cards received on Oct 14th.
AP approval awaited....

Renewal of filing 1st time

leogsb said:
Efiled EAD and AP for self and wife on Sept. 06th.
FP completed on Sept 18th.
EAD Approved on Oct. 10th.
EAD Cards received on Oct 14th.
AP approval awaited....

Did you file ead/ap for first time or was it a renewal.

Is there any need of this thread? Already one thread related to EAD is in progress!!

Already one thread related to EAD is in progress why one should start another one?

AbGCDeDo said:
please post if you have seen any LUD, FP oppointment received for EAD or approved in Oct 2006

eFiled on Oct 15.
Received notice on Oct 21.

The other thread under I485 issues is for all service centers and local offices

There was nothing for NSC so I started it here. I believe different service centers has processing EAD/AP at different speeds.

What to do if did not approved in time?

Hello,

I filed my third EAD renewal with NSC on oct 17 with RD oct 18th, my last EAD expires on 11/27/2006. I wondering whether i can go to the local office and obtain a temporary EAD in case NSC did not approve my EAD in time.

Any one has any information on that or please direct me where can i find some information

thanks

jayjo7 said:
Hello,

I filed my third EAD renewal with NSC on oct 17 with RD oct 18th, my last EAD expires on 11/27/2006. I wondering whether i can go to the local office and obtain a temporary EAD in case NSC did not approve my EAD in time.

Any one has any information on that or please direct me where can i find some information

thanks

Hey Jayjo,
I thought I applied very late. My RD is 09/19. Expires on 12/06. Even I am in the same boat as you. Though I have more than you but concerned a bit.
Lets see what happens. Gurus any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
KK

1st EAD @ NSC

both for me and my wife.

RD OCT 10 as per online on my receipt says sep15th....

which one shall i consider and generally how long it takes for approval from NSC. My wife has job offer but can not work......

You have to wait for 90 days to pass (after your application is received by USCIS), to go to the local USCIS office to obtain an interim EAD . That is why USCIS advises you to apply for EAD renewal at least 100 days in advance of expiration of current EAD. If you e-filed for EAD renewal, then there is a chance that you could get approval within about a month period (I got it. Check my post above). Talk to your attorney and confirm if 90day rule still exists. Also,
check out the bottom most paragraph in this link:
http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/employment-authorization-document.html

Also read on page 2 of following link:
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/i-765.pdf

Good Luck!

jayjo7 said:
Hello,

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied EAD/AP extension on RD:Oct'17th ND:Oct18th

I applied EAD/AP extension RD:Oct 17th ND:OCt'18th LUD's:Oct 18th,19th and 20th at NSC

I did paper filing at NSC