EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

My EAD approved date

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 29, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

See my signature for the dates

songlan, whats your EAD receipt date? is it Oct 17, 2006?

songlan said:
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 29, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

See my signature for the dates

wow Congrats. I applied for renewal and its just sitting there. more than 60 days. I donno how much i need to wait. There is no LUD on my case. The last LUD was when check was cleared.

songlan said:

e-filed EAD RD Oct 19 at Nebbrska..NO movment..anybody around that time?

I e-filed EAD, RD Oct 19 at Nebbrska..NO movment..anybody around that time who e-filed EAD...Its my Fourth EAD, have done Biometric 20 days back, NO LUD's, no progress on case...

Oh God, Whether NSC guys did started their X'mas vacation?...?

July2003filer said:
wow Congrats. I applied for renewal and its just sitting there. more than 60 days. I donno how much i need to wait. There is no LUD on my case. The last LUD was when check was cleared.

I was thinking Ill get my ead in around 60days and can get back to work... reading your comments scars me :( :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad:
July2003filer said:

feelinglucky, after 90 days of filing EAD..

I am sure that you will get EAD by this or next week...did you e-filed or paper based? Is this your first EAD or renewel? did you had biometric for applied ead?

If I would have been your position, I will take - infopass appointment at local ASC. I am sure local ASC will say that they dont issue interim EAD but at least you can envoke "expedite request" thru local ASC..

I wish you good luck..

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD RD Oct 5th

I have applied for my 3rd EAD. My RD/ND is Oct 5th. My current EAD expires on Jan 9th. Waiting to hear something soon.

It looks like Nebraska EAD processing reached by end September..

Guys,
browsed on another website where EAD application processing is tracked and noticed that Nebraska EAD processing reached by end of September while Texas center is processing EADs around first week of October...

Hope Nebraska center will start prcessing October filed EADs in next couple of days... hope they will clear all mess before they proceed to X'mas vacation....

Keep fingers crossed..

usha03 said:
I have applied for my 3rd EAD. My RD/ND is Oct 5th. My current EAD expires on Jan 9th. Waiting to hear something soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
malia
whats the site you are referring... mine rd is 11/1.. i wish i get my card before xmas.

malia said:
Guys,
browsed on another website where EAD application processing is tracked and noticed that Nebraska EAD processing reached by end of September while Texas center is processing EADs around first week of October...

Hope Nebraska center will start prcessing October filed EADs in next couple of days... hope they will clear all mess before they proceed to X'mas vacation....

Keep fingers crossed..