EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

chicagopains, did you sent Expedite request after 3 months EAD pending?

chicagopains, apart from fax# which you mentioned is diffrerent from floridalc, did you sent Expedite request after 3 months of your EAD pending?

Thanks in advance.

chicagopains said:
Are you sure about the fax number? they gave me a diff one 402-219-6171.And what is RD and ND??????????

Last edited by a moderator:
My EAD was pending for 60 days, I sent expedite on 61st day, I filed my EAD only 66 days in advance as supposed to 90days and thats what made me nervous, Finally approved.

no

malia said:
chicagopains, apart from fax# which you mentioned is diffrerent from floridalc, did you sent Expedite request after 3 months of your EAD pending?

Thanks in advance.
ND 11/02/06 EXPAIRED 12/18/06

malia said:
I e-filed my EAD myself and not thru Employer (attorney). So, whether I have to ask my employer to send expedite request or "I myself" can request for expedite request?

Also, the gentelman who says "one can work as long as your 485 is in a pending status and you have applied for your renewal", then I dont see any point to mention validity period on EAD card by USCIS.

When I asked my lawyer whether I can work "if I have applied for EAD & still its NOT approved"? My lawyer said "Not to work" till my EAD is approved.

Also, EAD says.."Authorized to work..Sep 200x thru Sep 200y.
Malia,
You can send it yourself, it appears the faxing might better work than posting it. My employer checked with the attorney and confirmed one cannot work.

floridalc said:
My EAD was pending for 60 days, I sent expedite on 61st day, I filed my EAD only 66 days in advance as supposed to 90days and thats what made me nervous, Finally approved.

floridalc :- Is there any standard form for expedite request ? Ord you just told your sitituation?

Thanks

Thanks sunidan..

Yes, my lawyer also told me NOT to work if EAD is pending. He said for h1 you can work while application is pending but for EAD filing application to start work is not adivisible & one should not work..

sunidan said:
Malia,
You can send it yourself, it appears the faxing might better work than posting it. My employer checked with the attorney and confirmed one cannot work.

guys filed in our first ead application along with i-485 on sept 16th RD. I just can't belive that Our files have not been touched since then. no news yet from NSC...... this is very bad on their part! then wjhy do they mention on their website that we shall be sending EAD cards in 90 days.

feelinglucky said:
guys filed in our first ead application along with i-485 on sept 16th RD. I just can't belive that Our files have not been touched since then. no news yet from NSC...... this is very bad on their part! then wjhy do they mention on their website that we shall be sending EAD cards in 90 days.

Hi,
We all can understand your situation. Since this is your first EAD and passed 90days. You can contact your employer/attorney to follow up. Not sure how your HR and attorney will be helpful for you in this regard but put some extra pressure to see whether they can contact. Not sure you took infopass if not please take it and go to local office. Hopefully things will be fine for you soon.
Thanks
KK

Expedite request by Attorney generates faster results..

Here is answer from my lawyer...
"expediate requests by an attorney of record DO produce results, however when you yourself file then its a PRO SE (self) filing which may not produce immediate results"

If you have filed EAD papers thru your attorney, ask your lawyer to requst for expedite. You have hired/paid him/her for that.....Hope this helps..

feelinglucky said:

Last edited by a moderator:
My EAD was approved this morning, with an LUD on the website and recieved the email also.

One thing I did learn is that one doesn't need to wait until the 90 days to do something. The website posting regarding this to me is very clear and got it confirmed by customer service yesterday. Wait until 60 days if nothing happens, call customer service and ask them for a "service request". By opening this on your case, an office will be forced to look at your case and take an action.

Don't wait longer than 60 days for I-765 applications....

From the USICS website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD
Please read the complete write up using the link above:

"If at any point your case should become more than 30 days outside our normal processing time, and you haven't received a written decision or update from us within the last 60 days, you can help us by calling customer service and letting us know. We will research your case, see what needs to be done to get it processed, and get back to you with an explanation.

The extra 30 days is to allow time for any notice from us to reach you as we process your case.
If you filed a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and it has been longer than 90 days since you filed and you haven't gotten an update from us within the last 60 days, and have not seen any public notice that addresses your case type, please don't wait the extra 30 days. Call customer service immediately."

feelinglucky,

if you have not opened a service request for your application, please do that ASAP going through customer service. I think that is your best bet at this point.

The local office may not be able to do anything, I realized that from my visit earlier this week for my case.

I lost patience..took Infopass appointment at loal office..

I know local office will say they dont issue Interim EAD but I lost my patience its now 66 days for my EAD pending..I am seating at home, instead of that pushing local center & keeping them busy..

Guys,

Thanks for all your support, finally our EADs were approved with email and lud with card order for production.... there were LUDS for AP for both our files.... Thank you USCIS such an wonderful Cristmas gift!!!! :)

feelinglucky said:
Guys,

Thanks for all your support, finally our EADs were approved with email and lud with card order for production.... there were LUDS for AP for both our files.... Thank you USCIS such an wonderful Cristmas gift!!!! :)
Cogratulations. One more down...
KK

Nsc

I think NSC processing New applications up to ND 10/25.Renewals 10/12 ....
According to tractitt.com they are processing new application last week.