EAD tracker at NSC (those filed in Sept/Oct 2006)

LUD changed today.

Got LUD changed today for approved 765. Must be some internal computer update cause I can't believe they'r working on an already approved case! Why couldn't that LUD be on my 485???? :(

Hi Jayjo,
Yes, you have to wait 90 days after NSC sends the notice that they've received your application.I've been in a similar situation: applied for the THIRD extension on Sept. 29, got RFE (they didn't like my pictures!!) on December 5th; I sent them right away but I still didn't get the extension in time (it was expiring December 19th) so I had to be taken off of the payrol, stop working, etc. I could've applied for Info pass to ask for an interim EAD only after December 29/90 days after filing on Sept. 29.
Does ANYONE know what is going on with the visas this year? I don't think I saw any EB3 approved; am I wrong to assume that the visa cap will be reached soon and we are to wait again for October? Anyone EB3 approved recentely, please?
Good luck everyone

Mr. silva

I have seen luds since 12/29 on my I-765 every day even today january 1st. Who knows they may be working some of them get really good money working on hollydays, and also they can get huge bonus if they complete a quote. So there is a posibility they are working
01:44 PM
Fgsilva
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

LUD changed today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got LUD changed today for approved 765. Must be some internal computer update cause I can't believe they'r working on an already approved case! Why couldn't that LUD be on my 485????

I can't understand what else do they need to do with an already approved/card sent 765. I wished the FBI got that bonus also for name/background check. I think they're the ones now holding our cases!

Miamivice4u said:
I have seen luds since 12/29 on my I-765 every day even today january 1st. Who knows they may be working some of them get really good money working on hollydays, and also they can get huge bonus if they complete a quote. So there is a posibility they are working
Fgsilva

LUD changed today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got LUD changed today for approved 765. Must be some internal computer update cause I can't believe they'r working on an already approved case! Why couldn't that LUD be on my 485????

FGsilva

That is exactly what i was thinking, i saw a cases that are filled after mines and they got approved, on immigrationwatch.com. And also they updated on today approvals 01/01/06, for some reason i guess some INSworkers are working tomorrow even when they said is closed, but lets hope soon we will hear from our cases, i have a really good feeling that on the weekend i gonna get at least a LUD, and lets keep praying, what calls my atention is that on trackitt.com only few EB3 have been approved lately

I also got LUD on my approved 765 case. I don't know what it is. I hope its not FP notice, as I am travelling to india this week for a month.

Other thing lets hope that my name check is completed as its pending from 2003.

Fgsilva said:
Got LUD changed today for approved 765. Must be some internal computer update cause I can't believe they'r working on an already approved case! Why couldn't that LUD be on my 485???? :(

Another FP? did you get your EAD card already?

July2003filer said:
I also got LUD on my approved 765 case. I don't know what it is. I hope its not FP notice, as I am travelling to india this week for a month.

Other thing lets hope that my name check is completed as its pending from 2003.

Hi Fgsilva, Miamivice4u - I too got LUDs on approved EAD and AP on Jan 1 and 2; looks like routine batch job. Did anyone else get them?

Miamivice4u said:
Fgsilva

LUD changed today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they're bored while wait for FBI clearance fro the 485 cases so they just pull out approved cases for the heck of it!!! :D

eb1_nsc said:
Hi Fgsilva, Miamivice4u - I too got LUDs on approved EAD and AP on Jan 1 and 2; looks like routine batch job. Did anyone else get them?

It would be nice iof they approve our case. But why we have LUD on EAd application which is already approved. I will be happy if there is any LUD on my $85 but there is nothing so can't expect approval.

Lets see what happens around Jan 15th. Where date moves? for me 2 - 3 months looks like 2 - 3 ages.

FP notice not received after 4 month I485 Received

My I-485 RD is 9/11/2006. But I still haven't got finger print notice yet? Anyone has the same experience ?

EAD approved on 10/30/06
I140 approved on 11/31/06

I485 status is still "Case received and pending"
LUD on I485: 10/3/06 12/22/06 12/25/06 12/27/06 1/2/06

I have LUD on my AP on Jan 3rd and LUD on EAD application on Jan 8th (Both application has RD Oct 24th) ... but no update on message, no email ...what does that mean ?? Does anyone else has any activity ???

Applied for extension of EAD/AP (4th/NSC) on 10/25
LUD changed for EAD on 1/5/07 and again on 1/9/07, got emails on 1/9 saying "Card production ordered". nothing on AP.
EB3(India) - PD 6/02

Avisjk,
Did message changed on first LUD (1/5/07) ??
avisjk said:
Applied for extension of EAD/AP (4th/NSC) on 10/25
LUD changed for EAD on 1/5/07 and again on 1/9/07, got emails on 1/9 saying "Card production ordered". nothing on AP.
EB3(India) - PD 6/02

LUD Changed ON EAD

My LUD Changed today 1/10/07...
I applied 11/2/06......Current EAD Expired 12/19/2006.....hopefully it should approve without any RFE......

Mine was applied on Nov 9 2006/ ND Nov 14 2006. Nothing yet. 4th EAD current expires 01/24/2007

Last edited by a moderator: