• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

KCC email:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Once the DS-260 for the Principal Applicant has been submitted, the interview location can only be updated by the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). Please send your request to KCCDV@state.gov with the physical address which you will be present at during the time of your interview. Unless the applicants are in the U.S. and adjusting status, all applicants on the case will be scheduled for interview with the Principal Applicant. You should contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews, if needed.

If your interview has already been scheduled, you must contact the U.S. embassy or consulate to request a transfer of your case. The U.S. embassy or consulate will determine if it accepts your case for transfer.

Explanation: 1 week ago I wrote an email to KCC to change my Interview location to my home country, and they replied with the above email, I sent them my physical address as they requested but they responded with the same email, I am confused about my interview location was changed already or NOT