• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Thanks so much, card was mailed to me on the 27, that is Friday, when do you think i should be expecting it, my mail box is not qualified for informed delivery, and have asked Emma, Emma too cant provide the number
Those cards usually come in priority mail/express so usually it should only take 2-3 business days from my prior experience with EAD card and on the informed delivery it said something like uscis Corbin facility for my EAD card.

Thanks so much, card was mailed to me on the 27, that is Friday, when do you think i should be expecting it, my mail box is not qualified for informed delivery, and have asked Emma, Emma too cant provide the number
Informed delivery is set up online, if you havent set up your informed delivery, then you will just have to wait for it. And be patient!

I stopped checking after 6pm (PST) and then after 9pm I checked again to find out “new card is being produced” what a roller coaster. So grateful for this, thank you to all in this forum! (I will update my timeline) Still in disbelief that this is an actual approval haha
Wow, this is awesome. Congrats! Your case is so unbelievable.