• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Unfortunately, asking a friend to check your mailbox is your guaranteed way of knowing. EMMA will not be able to tell you anything if your FO has not uploaded the information about RFE or interview notice.
Another way is to set up informed delivery to help keep track of when you receive a mailpiece from NBC.

Another way is to set up informed delivery to help keep track of when you receive a mailpiece from NBC.
I know that. And the OP’s initial post did confirm they already have informed delivery set up. The issue they’re trying to address is being able to see the content of the mail itself, and not about knowing when USCIS sends a mail piece.

Hi Mom,
Just I want to double check two item

First, I completed my i485 based on the sample in spreadsheet, just I want to ask is that sample completed and isn't there any problem about that? Specially about the item numbers that are left blanked (because you typed N/A for some items)

Second, am I need to sign only in one place in i485?

Mom, except w-2, should I put other tax forms in my package too (for example 1040 state and federal tax forms, and 8843)?

Hi Mom,

First, I completed my i485 based on the sample in spreadsheet, just I want to ask is that sample completed and isn't there any problem about that? Specially about the item numbers that are left blanked (because you typed N/A for some items)

1. Yes.
2. Yes.

Mom, I live in missouri, are the following addresses correct as my package destination?
(Because you write different addresses on top of the your sample coverletter in the spreadsheet)

U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
Attn: AOS
P.O. Box 4109
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4109

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: AOS (Box 4109)
2500 Westfield Drive
Elgin, IL 60124-7836

Mom, I live in missouri, are the following addresses correct as my package destination?
(Because you write different addresses on top of the your sample coverletter in the spreadsheet)

U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
Attn: AOS
P.O. Box 4109
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4109

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: AOS (Box 4109)
2500 Westfield Drive
Elgin, IL 60124-7836
Go through this post to cross check and confirm your applicable Lockbox mailing address please.

View attachment 4745
Hi, all,
I want to update my situation. It looks like my Green Card is on its way. Today I already received 2 letters from USCIS saying my application was approved. My current month is June. It was really fast, and I am glad of that.
Thank you, Mom, for all you do with a nice and kind heart. Your answers are super helpful.
I hope all of you can get your Green Card soon.
Have a nice day!
Congratulations alex, happy for you. Is there any way you can share the contact of your attorney who handled your case?

Hi Mom,

If you used "part 14" to indicate additional information, carefully read again what is written at the beginning of this part.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi Mom, something bad happened to us,
Just today we found that USPS missed our 2023 federal tax package and they haven't delivered our package to IRS.
What should we do?
Please help us

Hi Mom,

Thank you for the resources you have put together.

Our Timeline:
Package delivered: June 12th (Chicago lockbox)
e-notification received: June 17th
NOA letters received: June 21st

We (my spouse and I) have already received the NOA letter from NBC indicating they have received our payments. However, our cashier's checks have not been cashed out as of yesterday (June 21) afternoon when we checked with the bank. Based on the timeline sheet it looks a bit odd.

1. Is this normal, or should we make an inquiry?
2. If so, whom should we contact regarding cashing out of the filing fee? USCIS lockbox or USCIS NBC
3. How should we make an inquiry for this issue? Call or email or chat with live agent.
4. Should we ask them if our cashier's check has been cashed out or not or something else?

Thank you!

Just today we found that USPS missed our 2023 federal tax package and they haven't delivered our package to IRS.
What should we do?
Please help us
I’m sorry I’m unable to help with this as it is outside the realm of the DV process guidance which I provide in this forum.

What should we do?
Please help us
Sorry to hear that, that's what I would do but I am not a tax professional. 1) Create an account with IRS and see what is the latest tax transcript you have there 2) Consult with an accountant and file an extension 3) Call IRS and explain the situation and see what they say. Don't worry - a lot of people forget to do their taxes but I'd get this done as soon as possible. Usually IRS does not open a lawsuit against people who don't file taxes unless it hits a big amount of debt to IRS.

As of how it will impact AOS process and if you can submit just your last year tax transcript - I would see what Mom says.

The spreadsheet does say to include your latest tax transcript and that would be 2022 in your case and I would probably include the copy of an extension letter that you need to file.

Hi Mom,

Thank you for the resources you have put together.

Our Timeline:
Package delivered: June 12th (Chicago lockbox)
e-notification received: June 17th
NOA letters received: June 21st

We (my spouse and I) have already received the NOA letter from NBC indicating they have received our payments. However, our cashier's checks have not been cashed out as of yesterday (June 21) afternoon when we checked with the bank. Based on the timeline sheet it looks a bit odd.

1. Is this normal, or should we make an inquiry?
2. If so, whom should we contact regarding cashing out of the filing fee? USCIS lockbox or USCIS NBC
3. How should we make an inquiry for this issue? Call or email or chat with live agent.
4. Should we ask them if our cashier's check has been cashed out or not or something else?

Thank you!
I don’t see a need to stress or worry about the payment not being cashed at this point since you’ve already received your NOA. So just wait and see.