• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

No, I will not do that here. The “AOS Package” tab/sheet of the AOS Process Spreadsheet is quite clear enough IMO regarding the supporting documents that could/should be a copy. I recommend you go through it again please.
Sure, thank you

Good afternoon, I started reading the forum and realized that my civil surgeon did not give me an updated Covid vaccination, I have 4 vaccinations, but all 2021-2022 Pfizer, I was going to send the package next week, what do you recommend?
1. Should I redo my medical exams?
thank you very much for your help.
A lot of us (in this forum and in Reddit as far as I have seen) have the exact same issue. If you have a copy of your medical exam and the instructions from CDC you can go back to the office of the CS and ask to add it. I did something similar because they left a row unchecked on the vaccinations sheet. We had a bit of a back and forth because they were stubborn they did everything right but they just took the folder opened it and corrected it (so I did not redo my medical exams in the sense of going somewhere else and paying another 300-400$).

За
A lot of us (in this forum and in Reddit as far as I have seen) have the exact same issue. If you have a copy of your medical exam and the instructions from CDC you can go back to the office of the CS and ask to add it. I did something similar because they left a row unchecked on the vaccinations sheet. We had a bit of a back and forth because they were stubborn they did everything right but they just took the folder opened it and corrected it (so I did not redo my medical exams in the sense of going somewhere else and paying another 300-400$).
Thank you very much for writing to me, I'll try to do that today.

Hi Mom,
2 weeks ago, we sent the DV processing fee (a bank cheque of $330) to US State department. I have just received the attached letter from KCC. I was expecting a receipt but now this.

Any thoughts on the letter? Are you familiar with such response from KCC?

Thanks,

Attachments

• kcc-reply_R.pdf
    72.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi Mom,
2 weeks ago, we sent the DV processing fee (a bank cheque of $330) to US State department. I have just received the attached letter from KCC. I was expecting a receipt but now this.

Any thoughts on the letter? Are you familiar with such response from KCC?

Thanks,
This is your 2NL. You will get the proof of payment back (if you included a slip from DoS and a SASE with your payment).

HI guys. I need your help.
In Part 4 (page 6 of 20) "Information about your parent" of I-485 form (AOS) is present the next item:
"Parent 1's Name at Birth (if different than above)"

Does that mean:
1. What was your parent name when you was born?
OR
2. What was your parent name when he/she was born?

And more items there (#7,8) say: Current city or town, and country of residence?
If I'm living now in US more than 1 year but I'm obviously not a citizen, should I place there current city in US and US as a country?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Your check should be addressed to U.S. Department of Homeland
1. You can use the address of the Lockbox where you will be mailing your AOS package to.
2. You can designate it as I-485 Adjustment of Status.
U.S. Department of Homeland OR U.S. Department of Homeland Security?

Last edited:
HI guys. I need your help.
In Part 4 (page 6 of 20) "Information about your parent" of I-485 form (AOS) is present the next item:
"Parent 1's Name at Birth (if different than above)"

Does that mean:
1. What was your parent name when you was born?
OR
2. What was your parent name when he/she was born?

And more items there (#7,8) say: Current city or town, and country of residence?
If I'm living now in US more than 1 year but I'm obviously not a citizen, should I place there current city in US and US as a country?

Thank you!
1. Your parent’s name when he/she was born.
2. The question is asking about where you’re currently living, it has nothing to do about your citizenship. Don’t overthink the questions on the form.

U.S. Department of Homeland OR U.S. Department of Homeland Security?
You had the wrong information in your initial post. That is why I took the trouble of providing you with the correct information and making it bold as a matter of fact to draw your attention to it.

Hi! I talked to three different agents today and they all confirmed my package is still at NBC, one of the agents mentioned that my case was reviewed by an officer on June 20th at NBC. It has been a week since I have completed my biometrics (June 18th). The agent also mentioned that they will see in the system if my case has been moved to the FO. I know you mentioned that all the DV cases are moved to the FO right after the bio is taken. 1) Is it something to worry about? 2) What does it mean when an officer at NBC reviews the case after the bio?

You had the wrong information in your initial post. That is why I took the trouble of providing you with the correct information and making it bold as a matter of fact to draw your attention to it.
Thanks a lot for the answer, Mom! All your information is very helpful!
But I kind of confused now. Why did they make links from their AOS page which lead to USCIS form G-1055 (Fee Schedule) and that form says "Make the check or moneyorder payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security"?
Do they have some another special form (instruction) for DV cases?

Something was changed from May? /threads/dv-2024-aos-adjustment-of-status-process-only.346971/post-2618914
I really appreciate your time and efforts!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the answer, Mom! All your information is very helpful!
But I kind of confused now. Why did they make links from their AOS page which lead to USCIS form G-1055 (Fee Schedule) and that form says "Make the check or moneyorder payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security"?
Do they have some another special form (instruction) for DV cases?

Something was changed from May? /threads/dv-2024-aos-adjustment-of-status-process-only.346971/post-2618914
I really appreciate your time and efforts!
You’re actually correct, it should be the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Thumbs up for being persistent and making me take another look at USCIS’s website. Do ignore my previous response. Thanks!

Hi

Can someone please confirm that the first status after application sending is as below in uscis account, i still haven’t received my noa and a little worried if my application was accepted or not since i used early filing…

On April 24, 2024, we received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC2490693612, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you have any questions, contact the USCIS ……
Hey @K_U_USA is this your receipt number? it shows the case has been approved!
congrats!!!

Hi mom

I just made my and my wifes application, and we received a text notification saying that was received and some number information. What can I do with this numbers, open USCIS account ? or I have to wait until receive the notification on the mail box ?

and my wife she Alread have account because of asylum, we should create another one or its ok ?

Hi mom

I just made my and my wifes application, and we received a text notification saying that was received and some number information. What can I do with this numbers, open USCIS account ? or I have to wait until receive the notification on the mail box ?

and my wife she Alread have account because of asylum, we should create another one or its ok ?
You can use the receipt numbers to create accounts for tracking your case progress. You can also use them to directly track the cases from USCIS’s website without creating an account if you prefer.

Hi Mom,
1. Is the anything other than my sponsor's W-2, Pay-Slips, and Government issued ID, that need to be attached to i-134?
2. In above question, W-2 form for how many years needed?
3. And payslips for how long?

Hi Mom,
1. Is the anything other than my sponsor's W-2, Pay-Slips, and Government issued ID, that need to be attached to i-134?
2. In above question, W-2 form for how many years needed?
3. And payslips for how long?
Please review the AOS package in the link below:
You will get answers to your questions in AOS Package tab. This spreadsheet is created and maintained by Mom