• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Oceania Winners

Are we certain they are the last 2NL's for OC? Auckland hasn't sent any out for September yet :(
For September they've already sent them out. I live in Brazil and we didn't receive a physical letter but a letter in the dvprogram.state.gov. It was posted on there along with the initial notice of selection (1nl) If you were supposed to get a notice letter for Sept. then the digital letter might be there on the site (?)

Hello, Anyone here who interviewed at Sydney embassy that could answer a few questions?
1) Did you need to get your copies certified by a JP? Or can it litterally be a photocopy of your your documents?
2) My birth certificate is laminated, could this cause an issue at the embassy interview?

Hi All,

Regarding the DV lottery, my friend was not born in Australia only she has Australian citizenship. She is a dual citizen. Do you know that she can apply for the DV lottery with her Australian passport?

Thanks

Hi All,

Regarding the DV lottery, my friend was not born in Australia only she has Australian citizenship. She is a dual citizen. Do you know that she can apply for the DV lottery with her Australian passport?

Thanks
No she cannot.

wow the visa bulletin just 2500 just allow me the oppotunity and chance if all go well to move to the States

so excited and now busy to get things done

Hello, Anyone here who interviewed at Sydney embassy that could answer a few questions?
1) Did you need to get your copies certified by a JP? Or can it litterally be a photocopy of your your documents?
2) My birth certificate is laminated, could this cause an issue at the embassy interview?
I had my interview yesterday in Sydney and was approved. Not sure about the lamination but I didn't need anything certified by a JP, just photo copies.

1st of September thankfully! Now I am scrambling to get my medical appointment booked and double check I have everything else in order. I tried to book a medical even before I had my 2NL but the only doctor who does them here wanted me to send them some completed forms which they told me to get from the consulate and the consulate wouldn’t send them to me until they have my appointment confirmed. So I have just emailed them again.

they originally schedule my interview for September15th but suva embassy has changed to go in earlier on August 31st so im pretty much in a rush now

they originally schedule my interview for September15th but suva embassy has changed to go in earlier on August 31st so im pretty much in a rush now
I have the same issue here,they schedule me for SPT 24th now its August 24th

Same with me for Auckland, was September 1st now it's August 22nd. Have my medical today has been a bit of a rush sorting everything. I wonder if they can actually issue us a visa right after our interview in August or will we have to wait until September considering my case isn't technically current until September. @Britsimon have you ever encountered this before where people are interviewed before the month they are current?