• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Oceania Winners

I actually won the DV2004 lottery way back in the day, and like you I wasn't happy. Actually moved back home the following year.

Then life changed many years later, started applying again and won (again) in 2019 and this time I won't be leaving.

I guess sometimes it takes awhile.
didnt realise you can apply and win twice

I actually won the DV2004 lottery way back in the day, and like you I wasn't happy. Actually moved back home the following year.

Then life changed many years later, started applying again and won (again) in 2019 and this time I won't be leaving.

I guess sometimes it takes awhile.
Thanks, I have committed to it now as getting the citizenship and having a shot at living in the US whenever I may want seems worth it

yes iam done with my interview early this morning. Everything went smoothly. i have also confirmed with the embassy if they received my police clearance prior my interview. medical examination result was with me which i took along with me today.

The interviewing officer congratulated me and gave me a receipt which heading was your immigrant visa application is approved .

she took our passport and returned all original document.

only documents checked were BC,Marriage certificate and main applicant highest qualification.

FEW QUESTIONS ASKED
were you married before
do you have any other children from your any other marriages
what have you studied.

Thank you
Hello Madam, how are you.. can you kindly confirm how was it you received confirmation for police clearance with Suva US Embassy, email or phone call?

Hello Madam, how are you.. can you kindly confirm how was it you received confirmation for police clearance with Suva US Embassy, email or phone call?
I'm doin well.thank you.

I confirmed via a phone call on the number provided by police office 1st and than I called embassy to confirm.

Have a good one.all the best