• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Oceania Winners

Same with me for Auckland, was September 1st now it's August 22nd. Have my medical today has been a bit of a rush sorting everything. I wonder if they can actually issue us a visa right after our interview in August or will we have to wait until September considering my case isn't technically current until September. @Britsimon have you ever encountered this before where people are interviewed before the month they are current?
Best of Luck and we all pray for each other

Same with me for Auckland, was September 1st now it's August 22nd. Have my medical today has been a bit of a rush sorting everything. I wonder if they can actually issue us a visa right after our interview in August or will we have to wait until September considering my case isn't technically current until September. @Britsimon have you ever encountered this before where people are interviewed before the month they are current?

Yes I have seen it before. They can stand by the issuance if that happens. But really you guys need to move heaven and earth to get interviewed as soon as possible - things are gonna get messy in September.

Had my medical yesterday so the results should be with the Consulate sometime next week. Auckland Consulate have confirmed receipt of my NZ Police report, and today I dropped all my additional documents/supporting evidence in to the Consulate for their initial review. They sent an email with the list of required docs and said bring them in 2 weeks before the interview and they will let us know if anything is missing. Pretty impressed with their level of service to be honest. Fingers crossed no documents are missing and my medical results get to them quickly then it's just down to my interview on the 22nd August.

I had written off my chances completely and mentally moved on then the latest bulletin jumped up to 2500 and all of a sudden i'm going for an interview in a few weeks. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat fingers crossed we get our visas.

My interview is in Sydney on September 5, does this seem too late? Having a hard time getting the interview rescheduled due to medical examination (only 1 practioner in Sydney doing the medicals as the other has shut up shop until end of september). Is leaving it as September 5 risking it or should I really push to try and do it earlier?

My interview is in Sydney on September 5, does this seem too late? Having a hard time getting the interview rescheduled due to medical examination (only 1 practioner in Sydney doing the medicals as the other has shut up shop until end of september). Is leaving it as September 5 risking it or should I really push to try and do it earlier?
Never mind. Sydney aren't rescheduling/moving any interview from Sept to Aug.

Doesn't seem too late, as long as you are approved before September 30. Though it really depends on your situation, if you are likely to be put onto AP then it could be pushing it. But if you have no reason to be put on AP and have all of your documents prepared and medical done etc then you should be approved extremely quickly (for most people the same day or the next day). Impossible to give an accurate answer though without knowing your entire background, but assuming you are Australian there shouldn't be much of a worry about getting put on AP unless you don't have all of your documents.

Doesn't seem too late, as long as you are approved before September 30. Though it really depends on your situation, if you are likely to be put onto AP then it could be pushing it. But if you have no reason to be put on AP and have all of your documents prepared and medical done etc then you should be approved extremely quickly (for most people the same day or the next day). Impossible to give an accurate answer though without knowing your entire background, but assuming you are Australian there shouldn't be much of a worry about getting put on AP unless you don't have all of your documents.
Thanks for the response, I'm just a bit worrying after watching @Britsimon 's latest video showing we are getting awfully close to the 55,000 visa mark, and just scared they will start cancelling appointments if they hit the quota.

I think all you can do is your best. Make sure you have all your documents in order, get the medical done as soon as possible… then it’s really in fate’s hands. As long as you do everything you can then it’s either meant to be or it isn’t. That’s the view I’m taking.

Bula everyone

Im having my interview on 10th august 2023.i have prepared everything as per the checklist.

finally almost 2 yrs of wait is coming to an end.

i wish to know if only the main applicant will be interviewed or the derevatives as well will be questioned.

any other suggestions are welcom that can help me in my interview at Suva embassy or anyone here who can share their recent experience with Suva branch.

the forums is very helpful and i thank everyone here. your help for the interview will be appreciated.

ranjita

Question for anyone who has gone through Auckland consulate, were bank statements sufficient for proof of funds? Or do you need a letter from the bank?

Bula everyone
Case number 20** here- Suva Embassy.
Got scheduled for interview on the 08Sep and rescheduled to 08Aug.
Went in for the interview, paid visa fees.
Only issue the police clearance has not reached the embassy yet, all documents verified together with medical reports. They kept our passports.
Interview officer Advised to await until Sep.
Has anyone else experienced the same?

Bula everyone
Only issue the police clearance has not reached the embassy yet, all documents verified together with medical reports. They kept our passports.
Has anyone else experienced the same?B

Bula everyone
Has anyone else experienced the same?
Bula
Case number 18** here- Suva Embassy.
Got scheduled for interview on the 10Sep and rescheduled to 10Aug.

i will advise if mine is anything different than yours.
All the best with the results.

Thank you

Bula
Case number 18** here- Suva Embassy.
Got scheduled for interview on the 10Sep and rescheduled to 10Aug.

i will advise if mine is anything different than yours.
All the best with the results.

Thank you
Have you done with your interview

Have you done with your interview
yes iam done with my interview early this morning. Everything went smoothly. i have also confirmed with the embassy if they received my police clearance prior my interview. medical examination result was with me which i took along with me today.

The interviewing officer congratulated me and gave me a receipt which heading was your immigrant visa application is approved .

she took our passport and returned all original document.

only documents checked were BC,Marriage certificate and main applicant highest qualification.

FEW QUESTIONS ASKED
were you married before
do you have any other children from your any other marriages
what have you studied.

Thank you