• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Oceania Winners

Hi everyone! My number is 2023 OC24**. Not sure if it will go through. Case number is still up to 1650 from 1550 last month. Any recommendation on this?
It seems pretty high given that it's two months left for the bulletin. Will need a lot of luck in my opinion, good luck! (Hope they go current at the end)

Yeah it’s not looking great. I’m 21XX and I’m starting to lose hope. Fingers crossed OC goes current in August or September and we manage to get squeezed in for an interview before all the visas are issued.

Hi all, My number is 2023 OC17**. My form (DS 260) is with KCC and has not been processed yet. Has your form been processed and sent to the embassy?

Was your form 260 processed today morning?
It has been processed for a while now, I emailed KCC back in January to confirm this and they replied a couple days later, saying that I've submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application.

Hi everyone,
I got my 2nl this morning (OC13XX)
Hey! Which embassy are you at? I’m at Sydney awaiting mine still but for July (16XX). Hopefully I’ll get it in the next few days! I think Sydney sends them out a little later than others.

Hey! Which embassy are you at? I’m at Sydney awaiting mine still but for July (16XX). Hopefully I’ll get it in the next few days! I think Sydney sends them out a little later than others.
Hey! Yes I’m scheduled for the Sydney embassy I was kind of worried since my number became current a couple of bulletins ago and I saw numbers higher than mine getting scheduled at Sydney but I managed to get mine in the end
I hope you get your 2nl real soon!!!

Hi everyone, what type of police clearance certificate should be provided for the interview? Do we need the one with fingerprints?

Visa update for August is out and it seems like it 2023OC doesnt move from where it was in July! 1650 ‍♀️♀️♀️ Really is frustrating knowing that we will miss this opportunity! What could be their reasons?

Last edited:
Visa update for August is out and it seems like it 2023OC doesnt move from where it was in July! 1650 ‍♀️♀️♀️ Really is frustrating knowing that we will miss this opportunity! What could be their reasons?
:((((( No chance for us.

im still waiting as well, my OC24YY may not be so lucky just hoping for the best now im one of the lucky dvlottery 2023 winner all the way from KIribati im crossig my toes

im still waiting as well, my OC24YY may not be so lucky just hoping for the best now im one of the lucky dvlottery 2023 winner all the way from KIribati im crossig my toes
My number is OC17XX, but DS-260 has not proceeded. It's still with KCC. Have your DS-290 form finalised and has been sent to an embassy?

Guys! My husband won for OC 2023 cn 17** but I have to agree that the latest bulletin with no movement in the predictions is HIGHLY disappointing. We currently live in my country of Brazil and praying for any slim chance of an interview. I even emailed the KCC to inquiry about the lack of movement in the last bulletin and they just shot back the numbers from the MAY bulletin, basically saying, without saying, that those were the numbers they were on.

I also tried to ask them if everyone who can statistically get a visa would be called? which I didn't get an answer to.
If anyone can answer that I would appreciate it.

For example if they have 3,500 (7% max for each country) visas available, and a total of 2,400 applicants total under OC, a number less than the total visa... would they call everyone? or is it all based on the time frame. Get a low enough # to get interviewed before Sept. 30th on THEIR schedule or lose out. Luck of the draw type of thing.

I don't know.... that seems unfair if it is the latter. Especially of they have enough visas for everyone in this category. Plus we already did the luck of the draw the first time around just to be selected... thoughts?

also what is a 2nl?

please and thank you.