• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Hi! I STILL haven't received my interview notice. Getting super nervous.

Mom and Susie, I made a copy of the 2022 tracker and made a new column to check the number of days between getting the interview notice and taking biometrics. They range 2 days to around 60+ days. I'm really worried as people who submitted their package below me in NY seem to have already received an interview date for late August. Isn't the cut off for interviews August? Please would love some insight on what I could do. My package was VERY detailed and organized. I feel like I've done everything right and I don't want to miss out.

View attachment 3672View attachment 3673

Mom, any advice here? Eagerly awaiting your thoughts. Thank you in advance! :)

Hello everyone,

Today our case has been updated to "new card is being produced". Our sincere thanks goes to @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ @Blade_ and everyone in the forum for helping us through this tough waiting period. This forum has been an immense help for all the people like us.
Good luck for everyone who are still waiting and We hope all of you get the GC ASAP. Thanks again everyone.
Its been a Hell of a Ride and truly Patience is the key.
P.S.: We will update next steps also in the spreadsheet. We must say tracking down the similar cases in the spreadsheet helped us to ease our nerve. So it would be beneficial if everyone can update it at each step while going through the process.

Thank YOU all !!!

Is there a step-by-step process on how I do this? Perhaps someone has experience or there's a previous post?
Check out the AOS Process and Documents spreadsheet: Link

Go to the "Useful Links and Additional Info". The last link is to find your US Congress Person based on the State of residence. Then you go to your senator's website and from their services, choose to send a USCIS inquiry. There is a privacy consent form that you have to either mail or email them. Then usually within two weeks, they get back to you. You can also call their office.

Hello everyone,

Today our case has been updated to "new card is being produced". Our sincere thanks goes to @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ @Blade_ and everyone in the forum for helping us through this tough waiting period. This forum has been an immense help for all the people like us.
Good luck for everyone who are still waiting and We hope all of you get the GC ASAP. Thanks again everyone.
P.S.: We will update next steps also in the spreadsheet. We must say tracking down the similar cases in the spreadsheet helped us to ease our nerve. So it would be beneficial if everyone can update it at each step while going through the process.

Thank YOU all !!!
Great news! Enjoy your new life!

Hi! I STILL haven't received my interview notice. Getting super nervous.

Mom and Susie, I made a copy of the 2022 tracker and made a new column to check the number of days between getting the interview notice and taking biometrics. They range 2 days to around 60+ days. I'm really worried as people who submitted their package below me in NY seem to have already received an interview date for late August. Isn't the cut off for interviews August? Please would love some insight on what I could do. My package was VERY detailed and organized. I feel like I've done everything right and I don't want to miss out.
I'm not sure where you got the impression that August is the deadline for interviews from. Interview/approval can happen on Sept. 30th, as long as there are visas left by then. I'm guessing your IL show up in the next couple of days. However, you can initiate a congressional case follow up assistance at this point, to ensure you application has not somehow fallen through the cracks.
Is there a step-by-step process on how I do this? Perhaps someone has experience or there's a previous post?
Take a look at the FAQ tab of the AOS process spreadsheet for instructions on how to initiate a congressional inquiry.

Hello everyone,

Thank YOU all !!!
Congratulations and thanks for updating your timeline (and for encouraging others to equally do so).

Hello,

I wanted to thank everyone in this forum, and moderators in particular for this amazing resource. I learned a lot here, and it is very supportive to see people going through the same situation.

I know that many people are initiating congressional/senator inquiries and I wanted to share my experience - I contacted one senator by email and phone (twice) and got no response in 8 days. My lawyer said that I may contact another senator (in case their office is less busy), and miraculously they responded in two hours. Knowing time is running out, maybe it will be of use for people who have no response from senators.

About my case: I am from Boston (Revere), my interview did not get waived and not yet scheduled. My number became current in April, me and my husband applied then. Biometrics done at 6/1 and 6/2, EAD/AP approved 7/29, no news since. Lawyer requested expedited processing ~10 days ago, called USCIS today, and they said interview may be scheduled within 10 days (they read the response to request but reception was bad I barely got anything).
Our case might take longer than others in Boston office because our wedding was between winning lottery and application, and because of my background check (I am russian and work on one of areas that trigger administrative processing).

Hi Friends,

Today my case has been updated to "new card is being produced". First of all thank you very much @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ @Blade_ and everyone.. I became a member of the group recently, by following the questions and answers, I became informed about many subjects. While going through difficult times, I was happy with your news and you gave me hope. I wish all my friends' dreams come true and I wish all of us success and happiness in our new lives.

Hello,

I wanted to thank everyone in this forum, and moderators in particular for this amazing resource. I learned a lot here, and it is very supportive to see people going through the same situation.

I know that many people are initiating congressional/senator inquiries and I wanted to share my experience - I contacted one senator by email and phone (twice) and got no response in 8 days. My lawyer said that I may contact another senator (in case their office is less busy), and miraculously they responded in two hours. Knowing time is running out, maybe it will be of use for people who have no response from senators.

About my case: I am from Boston (Revere), my interview did not get waived and not yet scheduled. My number became current in April, me and my husband applied then. Biometrics done at 6/1 and 6/2, EAD/AP approved 7/29, no news since. Lawyer requested expedited processing ~10 days ago, called USCIS today, and they said interview may be scheduled within 10 days (they read the response to request but reception was bad I barely got anything).
Our case might take longer than others in Boston office because our wedding was between winning lottery and application, and because of my background check (I am russian and work on one of areas that trigger administrative processing).
Thanks for the update. Just hang in there, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hi Friends,

Today my case has been updated to "new card is being produced". First of all thank you very much @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ @Blade_ and everyone.. I became a member of the group recently, by following the questions and answers, I became informed about many subjects. While going through difficult times, I was happy with your news and you gave me hope. I wish all my friends' dreams come true and I wish all of us success and happiness in our new lives.
Congratulations. Remember to update the Timeline spreadsheet.

Hi,

Today my and my wife's case has been updated to "new card is being produced." Thank you very much to @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ , and everyone for the help and suggestions. Hopefully @Dr.Mikeleecooper @Nashka will get your updates soon! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

And best wishes to the applicants who are still waiting for the decisions!
Congratulations. Hopefully the remaining pending Newark, NJ cases get approved ASAP. Don't forget to update the timeline spreadsheet.

Hi,

Today my and my wife's case has been updated to "new card is being produced." Thank you very much to @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ , and everyone for the help and suggestions. Hopefully @Dr.Mikeleecooper @Nashka will get your updates soon! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

so great to see so many approved DV cases today!! hopefully this keeps going on and the rest of our cases can get approved soon :)

Hi,

Congratulations! Great news and thanks for sharing.
Just a question. Do you think having a congressional inquiry helped or was it just the timeline of the FO? I’ve already submitted an inquiry to the senator’s office, chatted with a live agent on Emma snd submitted a service request, and also have requested a call from a Tier 2 agent. Hopefully one of these will help speed up the process.

The status of our cases changed to ‘New Card Is Being Produced’ this evening. Thank you so much everyone for making this forum a great source of information. Special thanks to @Sm1smom for answering my questions and offering suggestions.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all folks who are waiting!

I’ll update my timeline soon. Hopefully, it helps others.

The status of our cases changed to ‘New Card Is Being Produced’ this evening. Thank you so much everyone for making this forum a great source of information. Special thanks to @Sm1smom for answering my questions and offering suggestions.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all folks who are waiting!

I’ll update my timeline soon. Hopefully, it helps others.
Congratulations.

Reactions: nld