• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Has anyone got the copy of the receipt from Department of State for the diversity visa lottery processing fee? If yes, how long did you wait?
I did for DV2022, it took about 4-5 weeks and on top of that they sent me someone else's receipt. I reached out to the receipt owner and luckily it was just a swap so we sent each other's receipt.

I did for DV2022, it took about 4-5 weeks and on top of that they sent me someone else's receipt. I reached out to the receipt owner and luckily it was just a swap so we sent each other's receipt.
lol what a mistake! Have you received your 2NL yet?

I have not filled out the DS-260 form as I have seen conflicting info on the usefulness, could you please enlighten me as to why it is important if its not mandatory?
Take a look at the FAQ section of the AOS process spreadsheet for why DS260 submission, while not mandatory, is recommended.

Hello everyone thanks for all the constant guidance in the forum, the help provided here has been priceless.
I am a DV Winner, 2022SA7XX, and currently working in the US under my F-1 Visa (OPT). I am starting to gather the documentation for my AOS Package and have a couple of questions, please.

1) Do we get the IRS Tax Transcript from the irs.gov webpage? I have been studying in the States since 2014-2020. The first year I filed my taxes was in 2019 and 2020 since those years I worked for the University as I was still studying. I have access to my W-2 forms for those two years but can't get the IRS Tax Transcript from the irs.gove webpage, any suggestions on any other method to get that document? I also have my receipts from TurboTax for the 2019 and 2020 years, should I include those as well?

2) As previously mentioned, I am currently working under OPT, will a Form I-134 be needed with my application? I read the previous posts regarding this matter which got me a little confused. I have a stable income, employment verification letter, and my bank statements for the last few months where they can see how much my income is monthly, therefore I believe to have a stable financial history, is that enough?

Thank you

Leo

Hello everyone thanks for all the constant guidance in the forum, the help provided here has been priceless.
I am a DV Winner, 2022SA7XX, and currently working in the US under my F-1 Visa (OPT). I am starting to gather the documentation for my AOS Package and have a couple of questions, please.

1) Do we get the IRS Tax Transcript from the irs.gov webpage? I have been studying in the States since 2014-2020. The first year I filed my taxes was in 2019 and 2020 since those years I worked for the University as I was still studying. I have access to my W-2 forms for those two years but can't get the IRS Tax Transcript from the irs.gove webpage, any suggestions on any other method to get that document? I also have my receipts from TurboTax for the 2019 and 2020 years, should I include those as well?

2) As previously mentioned, I am currently working under OPT, will a Form I-134 be needed with my application? I read the previous posts regarding this matter which got me a little confused. I have a stable income, employment verification letter, and my bank statements for the last few months where they can see how much my income is monthly, therefore I believe to have a stable financial history, is that enough?

Thank you

Leo
1. what Is the issue with the transcripts?
2. Yes that should be fine

1. what Is the issue with the transcripts?
2. Yes that should
Thank you Sussie so much Susie,

1. When I try to get my transcript from the IRS page, I put all of my information looking at my latest W-2 form and then get a message that says " The information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again." as if something was wrong and I am literary copying it from the 2020 W-2. Do you know of a different method I can request the transcript?
2. Sorry just to double-check, I should be fine without submitting Form I-134 with my application?

Thank you very much!

Leo

Thank you Sussie so much Susie,

1. When I try to get my transcript from the IRS page, I put all of my information looking at my latest W-2 form and then get a message that says " The information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again." as if something was wrong and I am literary copying it from the 2020 W-2. Do you know of a different method I can request the transcript?
2. Sorry just to double-check, I should be fine without submitting Form I-134 with my application?

Thank you very much!

Leo
Update: I was finally able to create an account, the transcript I need to submit with my AOS application is the "Tax Return Transcript" correct?
Since there is also the option to download:
1) Record of Account Transcript
2) Account Transcript
3) Wage & Income Transcript
4) Return Transcript <- Important one

Update: I was finally able to create an account, the transcript I need to submit with my AOS application is the "Tax Return Transcript" correct?
Since there is also the option to download:
1) Record of Account Transcript
2) Account Transcript
3) Wage & Income Transcript
4) Return Transcript <- Important one
Correct.

Hi yadman,

Thank you so much for the reply. I checked with my bank, saying that my cashier's check was cashed on June 23rd, but I still haven't received the receipt from the DOS yet. I've sent them two emails on July 1st and 9th to this email address KCCDV@state.gov, no response. Not sure when I can receive my receipt.

Hi yadman,

Thank you so much for the reply. I checked with my bank, saying that my cashier's check was cashed on June 23rd, but I still haven't received the receipt from the DOS yet. I've sent them two emails on July 1st and 9th to this email address KCCDV@state.gov, no response. Not sure when I can receive my receipt.
I've received the receipt from DOS! But how does it look like? I sent my template to the DOS and they sent back the same format to me plus a 'Paid' stamp

Anyone knows what does the receipt for the diversity visa lottery processing fee look like? Mine is just with a 'Paid' stamp on it...

Hello everyone as previously mentioned I am a DV Winner, 2022SA7XX and currently working in the US under my F-1 Visa (OPT). I am starting to gather the documentation for my AOS Package and have a couple of questions.

I was going over my 2019 and 2020 Tax Return and I received a $1,000 refund credit (2019) because I was paying 100% of my education? This is labeled as "Refundable Credits Per Computer". In addition, I also received all the stimulus checks in the last couple of years.

I am trying to gather information regarding if I qualify for these or not and came up with the following information which got me a little confused (3 figures attached)

Figure 1 (University of Oklahoma Web Page), Figure 2 (IRS webpage), Figure 3 (IRS webpage)

Figure 1 (Oklahoma University Web page)
1627192147990.png
---------------------------------------------------

Figure 2 (IRS Webpage)
1627192179650.png

Figure 3 (IRS Webpage)
1627192210803.png

This last figure got me a little confused. Any suggestions on how to proceed with this? Just want to make sure all of my documentation is in order when I submit it for my AOS since I received money from the government. I was a student from 2014-2018 (undergraduate) and 2019-2020 (masters) always under an F1 Visa.

Thank you very much!!

Leo

Hello,
I have sent my DV 2022 fee and it was delivered 34 days ago to
U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri
But i haven't got my receipt yet. I kinda got worried, is there a way to follow up on it?

Hello,
I have sent my DV 2022 fee and it was delivered 34 days ago to
U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri
But i haven't got my receipt yet. I kinda got worried, is there a way to follow up on it?
Just be patient, if you read back in the thread you’ll see KCC is taking a long time to respond to DV22 applicants this year.