• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Hi everyone,

I am selected for DV 2022, so far I have submitted the DS-260 form but haven't received any email confirmation from KCC about the selection and state fee form. Normally how long does it take for KCC to send an email with State Fee Form?

Hi everyone,

I am selected for DV 2022, so far I have submitted the DS-260 form but haven't received any email confirmation from KCC about the selection and state fee form. Normally how long does it take for KCC to send an email with State Fee Form?
1. What do you mean by “State Fee Form”?
2. Are your processing AOS or CP?

dear forum members,

My case number is 2022EU2XXX with AOS and the NOA letter receive date is 12/14/2021. The bio was done in January. But since then I haven't heard anything from the USCIS. Is this normal?

dear forum members,

My case number is 2022EU2XXX with AOS and the NOA letter receive date is 12/14/2021. The bio was done in January. But since then I haven't heard anything from the USCIS. Is this normal?
What's your FO? They might batch DV applicants.

PS: Have you added your info to the timeline?

1. Adjustment of Status Mail Form ($330 payment form to US Department of State)
2. AOS

Basically, I haven't received 2NL after submitting DS-260 back in October.
Waiting that long to receive the 2NL is not unusual. The Timeline spreadsheet shows a couple of folks who submitted the DS260 form back in June/July 2021 who only received the 2NL in Mar. 2022.
I hope you're not waiting for KCC to send you the 2NL before making the AOS Administrative Fee payment (assuming your CN is already current) or before initiating the AOS process in general.

dear forum members,

If your FO is the same as @ivanze (you both have Los Angeles listed as your FO), your IL will probably show up not too long from now. @ivanze filed in October (you filed in November) and only got their IL a couple of days ago, April 18th to be precise. Looks like your FO waits a while to schedule the interview (the LA FO is one of those FOs that tends to do that, or they wait towards the end of the FY and batch all DV cases around the same time for interview).

p.s. do update your info on the Timeline spreadsheet to help other members and yourself too.

I guess these are my last questions before sending out the package to USCIS. Thank you @Sm1smom again!

1- You said before not to put N/A or NA in the middle name part of I-485. There are several other spots where my name and middle name should be filled. Should I leave all of these three spots on the form empty or just the first page? For all the other things which are not applicable to me, I have used "N/A" and "None". So if I leave my middle name in all spots empty, it is inconsistent. Also, some say N/A is fine and NA without the slash is not fine since they think the middle name is "NA".
Please advise. Just so you know, the three spots are part 14. item 1.a-c and part 1 28.a-c and of course part 1 1.a-c.

2- I am a Ph.D. student who has been always employed by the university either as a Graduate Researcher or a Teacher Assistant. This past two months, however, I am technically on a fellowship and not employed by the university meaning that my tuition and costs were covered and I am getting a stipend. For the employment part, should I say I am employed by the University till the present or till the end of last quarter when I was a teacher assistant? In all cases, I am fully funded by the university just that on a fellowship I don't receive paychecks. I have added the paychecks for the fellowship to my financial documents.
For the employment letter also, I have asked my department to explain this situation since I technically again am not an employee yet working at the Uni as a fellow graduate student.

I appreciate your time and response! Thanks.

dear forum members,

Hello!

What is your case status according to USCIS? I have the same FO and also wait for the interview notice.

I guess these are my last questions before sending out the package to USCIS. Thank you @Sm1smom again!

1- You said before not to put N/A or NA in the middle name part of I-485. There are several other spots where my name and middle name should be filled. Should I leave all of these three spots on the form empty or just the first page? For all the other things which are not applicable to me, I have used "N/A" and "None". So if I leave my middle name in all spots empty, it is inconsistent. Also, some say N/A is fine and NA without the slash is not fine since they think the middle name is "NA".
Please advise. Just so you know, the three spots are part 14. item 1.a-c and part 1 28.a-c and of course part 1 1.a-c.

2- I am a Ph.D. student who has been always employed by the university either as a Graduate Researcher or a Teacher Assistant. This past two months, however, I am technically on a fellowship and not employed by the university meaning that my tuition and costs were covered and I am getting a stipend. For the employment part, should I say I am employed by the University till the present or till the end of last quarter when I was a teacher assistant? In all cases, I am fully funded by the university just that on a fellowship I don't receive paychecks. I have added the paychecks for the fellowship to my financial documents.
For the employment letter also, I have asked my department to explain this situation since I technically again am not an employee yet working at the Uni as a fellow graduate student.

I appreciate your time and response! Thanks.
1. Please use your discretion.
2. You also need to use your discretion on this please.