• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi,

I need some clarification, so i got selected for the dv 2022 program, I was requested to provide supplementary docs for further processing And to also wait for 3-6 weeks for document processing. By end of this week should mark the 6th week. What happens then if I do not get an email? What should i do? Is it normal to take more time? If so how long must I wait further?

Thank you and any help on this will be highly appreciated.
Assuming KCC is satisfied with your sent documents, you’ll get scheduled for an interview after your CN becomes current, that is after your CN falls below the numbers listed on the VB.

For now you can just be happy that you have received an email for a docs request.
Dont worry about it to much. If any document is missing it will be asked of you additionally. Otherwise just be patient and wait to be documentarily qualified.
Not quite. If any document is missing, there will be no request to provide additional documents. KCC will basically send out a new document request email, the applicant will need to figure out on their own what was initially missing and resend all their documents.

Hi everyone
My cousin won the dv lottery and his country of chargeability is Asi with visa number is 16020 for DV FY2022

Does he need to receive an email or file the document 1st for counselar processing?
Your cousin can send in their documents now without waiting for the document email request from KCC.

Hi, I submitted my DS260 on may 18 and my CN is EU11xx (from Switzerland). I still didn't receive any email requesting the docs. I am getting worried if I maybe lost the email or did something wrong.. I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice.

Thanks a lot,
Send in your documents.

Hi !
Happy to be among you.
case number of the order of 58XXX, region AF.
I submitted my DS-260 on May 14, 2021. I received the email for sending the documents on September 14, 2021. I had already done all my documents since the end of August 2021. So I balanced the documents the next day, September 15, 2021 (passport, birth certificate, criminal record) because I played as a single person. I received the record on September 27, 2021.
The processing of my file is going so fast that:
My question is when can I be invited to take my interview as long as everything is ok? Given my case number, I imagined myself having my interview around the end of September 2022 ... But everything is going so fast.
So do you have a rough idea of when I will be able to do my interview based on your DV experiences, to prepare myself.

Thank you for your reply...
Your interview will be scheduled after your CN becomes current, not anytime soon, not before even if KCC informs you you’re now DQ.

Hi, I submitted my DS260 on may 18 and my CN is EU11xx (from Switzerland). I still didn't receive any email requesting the docs. I am getting worried if I maybe lost the email or did something wrong.. I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice.

Thanks a lot,
You can email KCC and ask about your case. You can check again the email address that you provide in DS260. You can prepare and send your documents without request if you want.

Hi,

I need some clarification, so i got selected for the dv 2022 program, I was requested to provide supplementary docs for further processing And to also wait for 3-6 weeks for document processing. By end of this week should mark the 6th week. What happens then if I do not get an email? What should i do? Is it normal to take more time? If so how long must I wait further?

Thank you and any help on this will be highly appreciated.
Hi Melanie,
I also submitted my docs 6 weeks ago after being requested and I still haven’t heard back.
I think don’t stress - they seem slow at processing at the moment.

Not quite. If any document is missing, there will be no request to provide additional documents. KCC will basically send out a new document request email, the applicant will need to figure out on their own what was initially missing and resend all their documents.
Hello,

Thank you for that clarification. My initial thought behind my response was based on the same fact. I have seen and read about cases, in which KCC sends a second email with a subject ‘Further documents required’. But all and all you are right. Every applicant should look after their own case, and not expect KCC to get into details about what is missing.

Hello sussie
I have been DQ'd some days ago but I checked my ceac status and it's still at KCC. Is that how it's supposed to be or it will be moved to NVC later. Now waiting for my CN to become current and get interview date. CN is 2022AF000335XX

Hello sussie
I have been DQ'd some days ago but I checked my ceac status and it's still at KCC. Is that how it's supposed to be or it will be moved to NVC later. Now waiting for my CN to become current and get interview date. CN is 2022AF000335XX
DV cases do not go through NVC.

AFAIK no CEAC statuses get updated until calendar 2022. @Xarthisius is this correct?

Correct - CEAC status (where we get the CEAC data from) won't include DV2022 data until Jan 1. However, the DS260 status does show at KCC and that is accurate BUT the status from those individual DS260s is not detailed enough and not available publicly for us to grab.

Hello sussie
When you submitted ds 260

1.Please I need help on how to upload supporting documents even though I've not been requested to do so?
2. The passport i used to apply has expired and I have a new one now. Should I upload both or which one ??
Kindly help

I have a question about submitting documents without being requested.
in my case I am SA3XX, current in November, I already sent my documents on September 10th. and the DS on August 8.

-Sending the documents can you be DQ before receiving the request for documents? .. because I don't really understand the purpose of sending the documents without request if you can't be DQ or have an interview scheduled.