• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Dear All, I received email from KCC to send document, but i m having problem getting my police clearance certificate as i was living in Spain for almost 4 years and now I m living in UAE, I tried online but no chance. any idea if I sent document without Spain police certificate.
Check the reciprocity page. If it says required, you will need to arrange. If it says not required then you send an explaination letter along with docs.

Can you let us know exact date you submitted your DS260?

Dear All, I received email from KCC to send document, but i m having problem getting my police clearance certificate as i was living in Spain for almost 4 years and now I m living in UAE, I tried online but no chance. any idea if I sent document without Spain police certificate.
No exceptions for Spain. You will need it.

Check the reciprocity page. If it says required, you will need to arrange. If it says not required then you send an explaination letter along with docs.

Hi, DS260 sent end of May

Hello,

I am happy to hear that you have received a request. When did you submit your DS-260?
According to the instructions, if you cannot provide a certain document you have to write an explanation why you are not able to. Keep in mind that 'I tried online and i cannot obtain it' will not suffice.

Regards,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.49.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.49.18 PM.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 22
When you submitted ds 260

With the certificado digital or cl@ve it's very easy to get it online, but they also release it without, I think they ask you for your NIE number

Hello
how are you doing ?!
I wanted to know the difference between `` court and prison record '' and `` police certificate ''
because we in Senegal have a paper that includes both at the same time.
i dont know how to rename it at the end to send it. help me
Thank you for answering me

Hello
how are you doing ?!
I wanted to know the difference between `` court and prison record '' and `` police certificate ''
because we in Senegal have a paper that includes both at the same time.
i dont know how to rename it at the end to send it. help me
Thank you for answering me
Just name it as police certificate (unless you actually have a prison record in which case name it as both)

Hello winners, i’m a AS24xxx high case number who is waiting for the police clearance certificate and next steps. I’m a little upset over the time it is taking to obtain the certificate due to pandemic. At the same time, since everyone is referring to this as a high case number, i’m thinking whether I will ever get a chance to go to an interview. In this dilemma, can you, those from especially from developed countries - like Aus, spain, NZ, UK, Europe please let me know why you think USA is a better over your own country to get residency. This will help me to stay positive and focused about this process. If this question violates any group rules, please feel free to delete it. Thank you.

I also had a hard time getting my PCC from Spain as I previously lived there. A friend went to ask for me and they told him I needed to write him an authorization that has to be certified at a Spanish embassy or consulate + my passport with the apostille. They need the hard documents, not just scanned.

So I gathered these documents and sent them to him through DHL and they gave him my PCC. (Although they made a mistake in my passport number, smh...)

Hello winners, i’m a AS24xxx high case number who is waiting for the police clearance certificate and next steps. I’m a little upset over the time it is taking to obtain the certificate due to pandemic. At the same time, since everyone is referring to this as a high case number, i’m thinking whether I will ever get a chance to go to an interview. In this dilemma, can you, those from especially from developed countries - like Aus, spain, NZ, UK, Europe please let me know why you think USA is a better over your own country to get residency. This will help me to stay positive and focused about this process. If this question violates any group rules, please feel free to delete it. Thank you.
I don’t know specifics because I’ve never looked into it but I would think the green card lottery is the cheapest immigration method available.
And generally Australia only take people working or educated in skills they need, so if you don’t have that skill…

Hi,

I need some clarification, so i got selected for the dv 2022 program, I was requested to provide supplementary docs for further processing And to also wait for 3-6 weeks for document processing. By end of this week should mark the 6th week. What happens then if I do not get an email? What should i do? Is it normal to take more time? If so how long must I wait further?

Thank you and any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Hi,

I need some clarification, so i got selected for the dv 2022 program, I was requested to provide supplementary docs for further processing And to also wait for 3-6 weeks for document processing. By end of this week should mark the 6th week. What happens then if I do not get an email? What should i do? Is it normal to take more time? If so how long must I wait further?

For now you can just be happy that you have received an email for a docs request.
Dont worry about it to much. If any document is missing it will be asked of you additionally. Otherwise just be patient and wait to be documentarily qualified.

Hi, I submitted my DS260 on may 18 and my CN is EU11xx (from Switzerland). I still didn't receive any email requesting the docs. I am getting worried if I maybe lost the email or did something wrong.. I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice.

Thanks a lot,

Hi everyone
My cousin won the dv lottery and his country of chargeability is Asi with visa number is 16020 for DV FY2022

Does he need to receive an email or file the document 1st for counselar processing?

Hi !
Happy to be among you.
case number of the order of 58XXX, region AF.
I submitted my DS-260 on May 14, 2021. I received the email for sending the documents on September 14, 2021. I had already done all my documents since the end of August 2021. So I balanced the documents the next day, September 15, 2021 (passport, birth certificate, criminal record) because I played as a single person. I received the record on September 27, 2021.
The processing of my file is going so fast that:
My question is when can I be invited to take my interview as long as everything is ok? Given my case number, I imagined myself having my interview around the end of September 2022 ... But everything is going so fast.
So do you have a rough idea of when I will be able to do my interview based on your DV experiences, to prepare myself.

Thank you for your reply...

Last edited:
Hi when you submitted ds260
Hi,