• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi all,

I have been looking to many feedbacks in here and it looks like the only people that either got document requested or DQ, did submit the DS-260 in May.
It makes me wonder if the CN order is being used by KCC at all.
I understand that for initial submissions (e.g. May), there was no backlog, so high CN might have been processed.
However, by now, a substantial backlog should have already been reached and the CN order would be expected to be followed.

Hence, it is surprising to see that the docs request and DQ notifications, are still going out by DS submittal date, regardless of the CN order.
Also, I am wondering how the only notifications are still for DS 260 submitted in May (unless everybody did file in that month).

CN: 2022EU158xx
DS-260: July 2021
Docs: Submitted without request in Sept
No communications from KCC

yes, i did receive a confirmation email from kcc Headed (Documents Received) it said "Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available". what next ? should we wait an email for appointment from NVC or another Documentary Qualified email?
please someone advice
what is your CN? and when did you submit the DS260?

hi guys , i know is silly question but i have to ask my case number is AS24240 is it high high case number i mean what my chance to get interview ?

Hello all, since CEAC website for DV22 will only be updated in JAN, does it mean people who get their visas in OCT NOV DEC will not be able to check their visa status online?

Hello everyone
Do any of you know what vaccines are required for the diversity visa? I looked on the embassy website but I'm not sure if all of these vaccines are mandatory.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello everyone
Do any of you know what vaccines are required for the diversity visa? I looked on the embassy website but I'm not sure if all of these vaccines are mandatory.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best option is to find the clinic that runs the medical. E-mail them with your age and ask them which vaccines are required.

Best option is to find the clinic that runs the medical. E-mail them with your age and ask them which vaccines are required.
Do you need to have all your vaccines by the date of your interview and/or medical? I don't know what vaccines I have so not sure if I should get tested before the medical to know if there's something missing?
Also would not be fun to get a cocktail of vaccines in one go, so trying to plan ahead.

Thank you very much for your answer which confirms what I wanted to do.
I will contact the doctor's office for more information.
Have a good day.

Do you need to have all your vaccines by the date of your interview and/or medical? I don't know what vaccines I have so not sure if I should get tested before the medical to know if there's something missing?
Also would not be fun to get a cocktail of vaccines in one go, so trying to plan ahead.
"Do you need to have all your vaccines by the date of your interview and/or medical?" I don't know. It will depend on the country your embassy is located and the doctor's opinion there, so the only accurate option to ask them. I've heard about one in Asia, that would give the medical if you got the first shot of the dtap vaccine as a proof of intent that you're gonna get the remaining shots later. But, there's nothing stopping a doctor at another country to not give you the medical unless all shots have been administrated.
What I've personally done is to start the process of getting all the vaccines which the clinic said I'd need. dtap vaccine is usually required. It has three shots and takes a total of 6 months to complete (3rd shot is done 6 months after the first). I wouldn't take any unnecessary risks and I would recommend the same to others.

Last edited:
I have a question about submitting documents without being requested.
in my case I am SA3XX, current in November, I already sent my documents on September 10th. and the DS on August 8.

-Sending the documents can you be DQ before receiving the request for documents? .. because I don't really understand the purpose of sending the documents without request if you can't be DQ or have an interview scheduled.

The doctor at the medical will give you what you what you still need. Plenty people get a “cocktail” at their medical and are totally fine. These are doctors first and foremost remember. If you want to get titer tests before that’s helpful. Obviously now you need a covid vaccine if available in your country too so that should preferably be done before.

dtap vaccine is usually required. It has three shots and takes a total of 6 months to complete (3rd shot is done 6 months after the first).
Hmmm this doesn’t sound like the same type of dtap used everywhere/ certainly tdap (the one used for adults) is not the same regimen but is same protection.

Again please ask your doctor not people on the internet in different countries who have had different vaccines etc before.

Last edited:
I have a question about submitting documents without being requested.
in my case I am SA3XX, current in November, I already sent my documents on September 10th. and the DS on August 8.

-Sending the documents can you be DQ before receiving the request for documents? .. because I don't really understand the purpose of sending the documents without request if you can't be DQ or have an interview scheduled.
Yes it's very possible I saw one guy who received DQ mail without doccument request mail

1.Please I need help on how to upload supporting documents(Samples) even though I've not been requested to do so?
2. The passport i used to apply has expired and I have a new one now. Should I upload both or which one ??
Kindly help

this seems to be stagnant, there is no sign of progress. Very few document requests and even fewer DQ. this does not look good:(
I am worried too.
Either nobody is saying that they have been requested docs, or KCC is going very slow.
Even worse, no real way to gauge, until 2022

As far as i see on the blog, only people that did submit in early May, have been processed, so far. We are in October already. 5 months later and basically nothing

I don't know if this reflects or compare to previous years. I ask the "veterans" for guidabce and info, on this

Last edited:
Hello there when did you submitted your ds 260 form??
Hello,

Thanks all for the helpful info here. Hopefully this is an easy one for someone.

I've got a pretty low case number (2022OC000001xx) and have recently received the documents request, which I responded to post-haste having had all the docs ready to go. I'm now waiting for the interview confirmation to take a trip to London for an interview (as a Kiwi in the UK). Just wondering if anyone can tell me how the interview confirmation comes? Am I looking out for a letter, or an email?

Cheers

Same Here is it mean every winner won’t get green card even how hard they tried everything ?? And even can’t understand according to what they are send mails
I am worried too.
Either nobody is saying that they have been requested docs, or KCC is going very slow.
Even worse, no real way to gauge, until 2022

As far as i see on the blog, only people that did submit in early May, have been processed, so far. We are in October already. 5 months later and basically nothing

I don't know if this reflects or compare to previous years. I ask the "veterans" for guidabce and info, on this