• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi
When I was submitted civil documents, I submitted standard PCC not RCMP one, and KCC Was send me letter your case ready for interview.
I have questions, if I will get interview UCSI still asked me RCMP pcc at interview times, I booked appointment for fingerprint.
Please help me this issue
Thanks

You are AF36xxx, right? Your CN isn't likely to become current in the next couple of months anyways, so you actually do have time to apply for the unabridged version.
Thanks, that's what i'll do, pursue the unabridged one! I was hoping to send my documents in a few days and hope for an early DQ, but better wait it out and get it right

Hi everyone, OC2XX from NZ here.
Has anyone in DV2022 been given an interview date yet? My case is now current yet I still have not received a request for documents. I sent my documents through anyway on direction of BritSimon and still nothing from KCC. My DS-260 was submitted 10 June. Documents sent 26 Aug.

Has anyone in DV2022 been given an interview date yet? My case is now current yet I still have not received a request for documents. I sent my documents through anyway on direction of BritSimon and still nothing from KCC. My DS-260 was submitted 10 June. Documents sent 26 Aug.
I believe a lot of us are eager to hear when DV2022 interviews will start being scheduled.

Hello,

I saw a tweet by sdiversityvisa that an interview is scheduled in London on 3rd November. No reports of interviews in October.

I have also not received document request till now. CN is 2022AS18X and current from October. Submitted DS on 22nd May and docs proactively on 22nd June.

Hello,

I saw a tweet by sdiversityvisa that an interview is scheduled in London on 3rd November. No reports of interviews in October.

I have also not received document request till now. CN is 2022AS18X and current from October. Submitted DS on 22nd May and docs proactively on 22nd June.
Hi
Did you get documents request

I notice this. It will take approximately 2 months to schedule an interview.
Therefore do not expect anything this October.
If you requested an unlock, it will take approximately 8 weeks; this is until things become normal.
Do not rush there is still much time.

Hello,

Thanks all for the helpful info here. Hopefully this is an easy one for someone.

I've got a pretty low case number (2022OC000001xx) and have recently received the documents request, which I responded to post-haste having had all the docs ready to go. I'm now waiting for the interview confirmation to take a trip to London for an interview (as a Kiwi in the UK). Just wondering if anyone can tell me how the interview confirmation comes? Am I looking out for a letter, or an email?

Cheers

Hello,

Thanks all for the helpful info here. Hopefully this is an easy one for someone.

I've got a pretty low case number (2022OC000001xx) and have recently received the documents request, which I responded to post-haste having had all the docs ready to go. I'm now waiting for the interview confirmation to take a trip to London for an interview (as a Kiwi in the UK). Just wondering if anyone can tell me how the interview confirmation comes? Am I looking out for a letter, or an email?

Cheers
You will receive an e-mail from KCC to log into the Entrant Status Check on the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) website, using your DV entry confirmation number, to view the date, time and location of your interview.

Hello,

Cheers

Wow this gives me hope that I'll get mine soon. I am in the exact same boat as you - same case no, embassy, and everything.

You will receive an e-mail from KCC to log into the Entrant Status Check on the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) website, using your DV entry confirmation number, to view the date, time and location of your interview.
Great. Thanks for the info :)

Hi guys, I really hope there are other people like me who didn't get their document request email until this day, given the earliest DS260 submission date theory. dv22EU19xxx single case here:

I submitted my DS on May 8th *the very first day possible*. I would say, a pretty simple ds260 to process.

Though, asked for an unlock on May 13th (got it unlocked and resubmitted on July 27th)

Sent my docs without being asked on June 16th

Inquired two times about my case, received 2 generic replies (2. & 20. september that my ds is still processing)

I'm really getting worried seeing everyone, who filed their form within the first 5 days since draw, getting their doc request email and many of them becoming ready for scheduling.
Hello @miloslaw, there are actually quite a few people that I know of that haven’t received a document request yet or been doc qualified AND had their DS260 submitted prior to May 13th including us. We have not heard from KCC at all and submitted DS260 11th may

Hello @miloslaw, there are actually quite a few people that I know of that haven’t received a document request yet or been doc qualified AND had their DS260 submitted prior to May 13th including us. We have not heard from KCC at all and submitted DS260 11th may
Hi Syd2022,

Thank you for your reply. I personally think that unlocking my DS form sent me to the "end of the line" after resubmitting it, and that KCC now sees my case as submitted on this latter date, July 27th. I don't think they care about nor see May 8th in my case any more.

Did you unlock yours?

Hi guys. Please help. In the event that the husband is the winner of the lottery, should the wife send a letter explaining the renewal of the passport? Knowing that when filling out her ds260, she put the passport number that has now expired. And does she also have to send a certificate of the police. thank you very much.

Hi Syd2022,

Thank you for your reply. I personally think that unlocking my DS form sent me to the "end of the line" after resubmitting it, and that KCC now sees my case as submitted on this latter date, July 27th. I don't think they care about nor see May 8th in my case any more.

Did you unlock yours?
Hi @miloslaw, no we have not unlocked at all.

Dear All, I received email from KCC to send document, but i m having problem getting my police clearance certificate as i was living in Spain for almost 4 years and now I m living in UAE, I tried online but no chance. any idea if I sent document without Spain police certificate.