• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Thank you, the children were included in the entry, and all their information was captured in the Ds 260 form and our passport information is okay.

The passport I used to dv entry and fill ds260 has an incorrect city of birth,but not expired.I visit our immagration office and they issue me a new passport with correct city of birth.All other infirmations plus photo on the passport are the same.Will that be a reason to be denied to obtain visa for dv2022

The passport I used to dv entry and fill ds260 has an incorrect city of birth,but not expired.I visit our immagration office and they issue me a new passport with correct city of birth.All other infirmations plus photo on the passport are the same.Will that be a reason to be denied to obtain visa for dv2022
That shouldn’t be a problem on it’s own. Assuming you still have the old passport or a copy of it.

Hello every one, just to let you know:

Our case number is 2022AS32XX. We’re a family of three. My husband is the main applicant and my little son and myself are derivatives.

– We submitted DS260 on May 10, 2022.
– We sent the documents without being asked on July 22,2021.
– KCC sent us a request to send the documents on August 11, 2021. We sent all the required documents again to them on the same day (August 11)
- Our number is current for November bulletin 2021.

A couple of hours ago, we received an email from KCC saying "Congratulations. Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available ..."

My question is:
Is this email the Document Qualified one?

Many Thanks

Our case number is 2022AS32XX. We’re a family of three. My husband is the main applicant and my little son and myself are derivatives.

– KCC sent us a request to send the documents on August 11, 2021. We sent all the required documents again to them on the same day (August 11)

A couple of hours ago, we received an email from KCC saying "Congratulations. Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available ..."

My question is:

Many Thanks
Based on the information below, your case number is not current in November. Can you explain why you think you will be current in November?

C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2022 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

RegionAll DV Chargeability Areas Except
Those Listed Separately
AFRICA5,300Except: Egypt 3,000
ASIA2,700Except: Iran 1,450
Nepal 1,700
EUROPE5,300
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA375
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

My question is:

Many Thanks
Yes, it is.

As of now in ASIA Region, there are almost 4,100 visas (first half of Oct : 1400 , second half of October: 1400, first half of November: 2700, so that total is 5500). My case number is AS32XX, which falls within this range. Am I reading the figures right or there's something I miss here? Can others participate and correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks to you all.
Hi

Thats not how it works. 1400 was the cutoff for whole of october and for november it is 2700. You will most likely be current in next coming bulletin i.e for december.

Correct, the email you received is for documentarily qualified. Congratulations.

Hi

Thats not how it works. 1400 was the cutoff for whole of october and for november it is 2700. You will most likely be current in next coming bulletin i.e for december.

Correct, the email you received is for documentarily qualified. Congratulations.
Thanks for clearing that up.

My question is:

Many Thanks
1. Is this the first Documentarily qualified case reported here for DV2022?

2. if you get Documentarily Qualified now but your CN is not current until May next year, will they make you wait all those months? or will they give you an appointment sooner?

3. Is being DQ'd a guaranteed for getting an interview?

1. Is this the first Documentarily qualified case reported here for DV2022?

2. if you get Documentarily Qualified now but your CN is not current until May next year, will they make you wait all those months? or will they give you an appointment sooner?

3. Is being DQ'd a guaranteed for getting an interview?
2. No, you cannot get a visa before your case number is current
3. No.

, Hello everyone, Please we are a family of five and have won the D V lottery this year. Please because of the financial challenge we have decided to propose for two of us that (that is husband and wife ) and later come for the three children. We are talking about this decision for the following reasons.
1. Because of financial challenges.
2. We are told it's difficult for someone to host a family of five.
Please, if we decide to come back for them in later years( 4 years) will they come as green card holders or none immigrate( visitors).
Do you think we are making the best decision?
Please how will you advise us? (Age of children (4, 6, 8)
Thank you.
Try to enter with your whole family. I think your children could lose the green card. If you can find a job offer before traveling, and ask for a loan to pay for the visa process for everyone, I think it will be the best. It is a unique opportunity for all of you.

Thanks Please kindly explain "they could lose the green cards" because someone on this platform also confirmed that the opportunity would be there for them to get the green card when they join me in later years.

Hello, after submitting the form I realized that I made a mistake. I wrote my First name and Last name, but I only wrote my last name in 'Full Name in Native Language' part. There is a Turkish character in my last name (ç), but my first name is written the same way. Name Provided part is correct. Do I need to send request to unlock the form for this?

Try to enter with your whole family. I think your children could lose the green card. If you can find a job offer before traveling, and ask for a loan to pay for the visa process for everyone, I think it will be the best. It is a unique opportunity for all of you.
Thanks Please kindly explain "they could lose the green cards" because someone on this platform also confirmed that the opportunity would be there for them to get the green card when they join me in later years.
They would not be able to get diversity visas a few years down the line but @Man2021 could sponsor them for family based green cards. As already indicated this latter process is significantly longer, more expensive and more complicated.

hi all,

submitted my DS260 in June, and am case number < 1000 for my region. My case number is current. I haven't received a request for documents yet.

Can someone link me to a post/guide that explains the documents you must prepare, and how you should name them, to email to KCC?

I read somewhere that britsimon provided some guidance on this but I cannot seem to find it...

thanks!

hi all,

submitted my DS260 in June, and am case number < 1000 for my region. My case number is current. I haven't received a request for documents yet.

Can someone link me to a post/guide that explains the documents you must prepare, and how you should name them, to email to KCC?

I read somewhere that britsimon provided some guidance on this but I cannot seem to find it...

thanks!

hi all,

thanks!
Official website: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html. Britsimon website: http://britsimonsays.com/document-procedure-modification/