• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Just received my DQ email from KCC.

OK - can I make some guesses (to illustrate a point).

1. You submitted your DS260 very early after selection by mid May).
2. Your case is "simple" (single applicant, perhaps one derivative, no complicated travel and work history)
3. You got your documents submitted as quickly as possible, either proactively or very quickly after they asked.

Case number is not the point of my guesses, but please confirm it (with region).

Hello
I haven’t asked yet to send documents i want send my documents
Question: i m single applicant and have never married but just in case i got certificate from my country that shows that i never been married
Should i send this document and if yes how title should be?
Thanks

Hello
I haven’t asked yet to send documents i want send my documents
Question: i m single applicant and have never married but just in case i got certificate from my country that shows that i never been married
Should i send this document and if yes how title should be?
Thanks
No, not required.

OK - can I make some guesses (to illustrate a point).

2. Your case is "simple" (single applicant, perhaps one derivative, no complicated travel and work history)
3. You got your documents submitted as quickly as possible, either proactively or very quickly after they asked.

Case number is not the point of my guesses, but please confirm it (with region).
Answer: Yes, I did submit on May 12, 2021. However, I had to unlock my DS260. Unlock completed on Aug 12.
Answer: No. Family with four members (husband, wife and two minors). Travelled to a few countries, including US and Canada. No complicated work history.
Answer: Yes, I did submit twice. First proactively and second time, after receiving KCC’s document request email, which I sent after two days because I had to get new translations for some of the documents.
4. CN # 2022AF26XX
5. Processing Post: Montreal

Last edited:
When did you submit your DS260? When did KCC ask you for docs? and what is your CaseNumber (with the xx for the last two digits) and region? Thanks in advance.
1 - When did you submit your DS260?
I did submit the DS260 on May 12 but had my form unlocked on Aug 12.
2 - When did KCC ask you for docs?
On Aug 18, 2021
3 - What is your CaseNumber
2022AF26XX
Processing Post: Montreal

Answer: Yes, I did submit on May 12, 2021. However, I had to unlock my DS260. Unlock completed on Aug 12.
Answer: No. Family with four members (husband, wife and two minors). Travelled to a few countries, including US and Canada. No complicated work history.
Answer: Yes, I did submit twice. First proactively and second time, after receiving KCC’s document request email, which I sent after two days because I had to get new translations for some of the documents.
4. CN # 2022AF26XX
Hopefully you get interview email soon! its time KCC starts scheduling DV2022 interviews. They really need to pick up the pace.

Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

I got email this morning, now wait for interview, until my case when become current thanks, I am in Oceania region also I am in one person in file. DS260 file in May2021

Hi again, I have a unique situation. Sorry for the wordy post, the question is the bold underlined one.

One of My 4 PCCs is from Cyprus.

I lived for 1.5 year in Famagusta-(Northern)Cyprus which is under the Turkish-Cypriot administrated Cyprus, and is not recognised as a sovereign state by the international community. (see wikipedia for more information)

I have gotten a PCC in English language from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Police Headquarters Nicosia named Conviction Record Certificate which includes my information, image and says no Convictions recorded up to date *.
QUESTION 1) Should I only include the one page PCC OR should I include PCC WITH an explanation on the 1st page (I've attached the file that I could send) OR should I include PCC WITH the explanation on the 2nd page ? Any suggestions to make the text simpler is appreciated.

Why am I making it so complicated:
The information on the reciprocity page only encompasses the Greek-language Southern side and the information on the Turkish Northern part is hidden in the Other part of the page which is hard to find.

Here's the what the reciprocity page says for Cyprus ---> Other Records:
Since July 1974, civil records for the Districts of Kyrenia and Famagusta have been under Turkish-Cypriot administration. The Republic of Cyprus cannot issue birth, death, civil marriage or divorce certificates for these districts unless a new registration is made in the Republic of Cyprus. Republic of Cyprus police certificates are also not available for periods of residence in the Turkish-Cypriot-administered area.
Posts should contact the United States Embassy in Nicosia for assistance in individual cases involving an applicant who has lived in the Turkish-Cypriot-administered areas of Cyprus.

Thank you

Attachments

• CN_firstname_lastname_Police_Certificate_CYPRUS.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

I got email this morning, now wait for interview, until my case when become current thanks, I am in Oceania region also I am in one person in file. DS260 file in May2021
When did you submit your documents?

4. CN # 2022AF26XX

Thanks! Pretty much as expected.

I'm actually seeing a mini flood of DQ activity, so they certainly seem to have switched focus to DV2022.

I'm actually seeing a mini flood of DQ activity, so they certainly seem to have switched focus to DV2022.
Yea you are right Mr. Simon, I am DV2022AS65** they have send me the DQ message on Friday 09.17.2021. so to complete your theory we are a family of two persons me and my wife, submitted my Ds-260 on 05.10.2021, sent the documents proactively listening to your advice, they unlocked me on 08.11.2021, they asked for documents on 08.17.2021 I sent them again on the same day. so everyone listen to this wise man and send the bloody documents!!! :D

Hello, how are you,
I would Iike to ask you how do I have to name the document where it is written why I am sending my old and new passport?
Thank you!

Hi guys, I've submitted my ds260 forms 2 months ago, I've not received any email to send my supporting documents. Any help on when I should expect the email or anyone received theirs??
Again, how do I know my CN is high or low?

Kindly help

Hi guys, I've submitted my ds260 forms 2 months ago, I've not received any email to send my supporting documents. Any help on when I should expect the email or anyone received theirs??
Again, how do I know my CN is high or low?

Kindly help
Hi there! Don't worry about receiving the email, just send your documents if you haven't already. I submitted my DS260 on may 11 and received request mid august.
As for your CN, you can check on Brit Simon's blog, here: http://britsimonsays.com/historical-visa-bulletin-numbers/

Hi, for someone like me which CN 2022EU00018XXX won't go current until May next year at least. What's the point on rushing for the documents or even to get DQ now?
I mean I get that there are people with very high case numbers getting the DQ email now, but so what? They will have to wait until May or later next year when their CN go current, to get their interviews. They won't get their interviews any sooner, will they?
Is there a benefit for getting DQ now if you have a really high case number?

Thanks and sorry if my questions are silly they come from unknowledge.

Hi, for someone like me which CN 2022EU00018XXX won't go current until May next year at least. What's the point on rushing for the documents or even to get DQ now?
I mean I get that there are people with very high case numbers getting the DQ email now, but so what? They will have to wait until May or later next year when their CN go current, to get their interviews. They won't get their interviews any sooner, will they?
Is there a benefit for getting DQ now if you have a really high case number?

Thanks and sorry if my questions are silly they come from unknowledge.
I’m not sure about some of the logic in the other answer, but the main thing is that once all numbers in your range are current interviews are scheduled by DQ order; this may or may not help you, but being DQ earlier only has upside and no downside. (I personally would not assume all numbers go current this year btw. ) I have a simple way of looking at things: might it benefit me to do this? Are there drawbacks to doing this? If the answer to the first question is yes and to the second answer is no, I’d do it.

I’m not sure about some of the logic in the other answer, but the main thing is that once all numbers in your range are current interviews are scheduled by DQ order; this may or may not help you, but being DQ earlier only has upside and no downside. (I personally would not assume all numbers go current this year btw. ) I have a simple way of looking at things: might it benefit me to do this? Are there drawbacks to doing this? If the answer to the first question is yes and to the second answer is no, I’d do it.
Hi @SusieQQQ, thanks for your answer. And yes I follow same philosophy as you do. That's why I'm trying to find out the benefits of being DQ now for someone whose CN won't go current probably until May or June next year.

So far I see no much benefit on being DQ very early. Of course it won't hurt me either. It is just another step completed, but I will have to wait a lot for the interview anyway.