• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello everyone.
My case number is DV2022 EU1***. I submitted my DS in the end of June.
I wrote in application only one email address, but i have some other addresses that i don't use often. Is that a problem, should i unlock my application and add other emails, or its not a great issue, and no need to do that?
Thank you very much for your help.

I know many people have sent their documents already without being asked. It is possible therefore that some of these people will not receive an email to request documentation? Just curious if this were possible at all, if the documents already sent were accepted. In this case, would they receive an email saying they are DQ? Is there an email to state this at all? How would you know you are DQ?

I know many people have sent their documents already without being asked. It is possible therefore that some of these people will not receive an email to request documentation? Just curious if this were possible at all, if the documents already sent were accepted. In this case, would they receive an email saying they are DQ? Is there an email to state this at all? How would you know you are DQ?
Hi, pleaae check this question from BritSimon’s website

Attachments

• C3309460-2194-4CF0-998B-EBFCCF99486F.png
    C3309460-2194-4CF0-998B-EBFCCF99486F.png
    642.7 KB · Views: 78
I had same problem too, but I listened to Brit and then went back to my original entry form and discovered that I wasn't writing my last name correctly. I have just two names and on the form they were all filled as last name so I went back to the ds260 form and wrote it like that, lo and behold i could access it. It's not KCC the issue here but you. If it's blocked they will tell you it's blocked and not unavailable. Take your time and re do it making sure you have the right information
I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. did you get the same error message? Have you contacted KCC?

“The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance.”

I found all my correct information registered in the system by saying I forgot the confirmation number.

How can I send an e-mail about the solution to my problem? How can I explain for them to help. I send emails with all my correct information registered in the system, but they always give the same answers that are close to each other, don’t they know that your case number is blocked? Can you please help me how should I send them an e-mail to solve my problem? How can I explain my problem to them?

Hey everyone, I just received the document request from KCC. CN AF2XXX.
Ds260 submit date : May 12
*No Unlock*
Document request: Aug 19

...I'll be submitting my documents after a week(I have to gather my police clearance). cheers :)

Hey everyone, I just received the document request from KCC. CN AF2XXX.
Ds260 submit date : May 12
*No Unlock*
Document request: Aug 19

...I'll be submitting my documents after a week(I have to gather my police clearance). cheers :)
Is your case number current in October?

Hello
I would like to know usually how many days before KCC or NVC sets the date of interview? And also my case number should be current for October less 2000.but still was not asked any document request,
Thanks in advance

@Vasia 778

Normally in the past interview dates where set about 2 months in advance, let's say 6-8 weeks. Since Covid everything has changed and some people got their 2nl 1-2 weeks before their interview, however this has been happening only at the end of the fiscal year.

Now for 2022 who knows when they will send 2nls. Actually it's about time now for them to start scheduling.

Hello, I'm a DV2022 selectee and I got a couple questions about the DS260.

1) I've been working remotely for my past 2 jobs, for companies abroad. When filling my work history what should I put in 'Employer Address', is it the address of my home (from where I was working) or the actual address of the companie's HQ? I'm worried if I put my real employer's address there could be a misunderstanding, because my work address and my address of residence would not match.

2) When I was around 12-13 years old (almost 11-12 years ago) my family was denied a tourist Visa, a couple years later we tried again and it was issued with no problems. Should I respond yes to the question 'Have you ever been refused a US Visa?' even if I wasn't the main applicant at that time? I don't remember the exact year or the exact reason it was denied.

Thank you so much for your help!

@Vasia 778

Normally in the past interview dates where set about 2 months in advance, let's say 6-8 weeks. Since Covid everything has changed and some people got their 2nl 1-2 weeks before their interview, however this has been happening only at the end of the fiscal year.

Now for 2022 who knows when they will send 2nls. Actually it's about time now for them to start scheduling.
Thanks a lot
Currently i m not in the the country where i asked to have interview.

Hello, I'm a DV2022 selectee and I got a couple questions about the DS260.

1) I've been working remotely for my past 2 jobs, for companies abroad. When filling my work history what should I put in 'Employer Address', is it the address of my home (from where I was working) or the actual address of the companie's HQ? I'm worried if I put my real employer's address there could be a misunderstanding, because my work address and my address of residence would not match.

2) When I was around 12-13 years old (almost 11-12 years ago) my family was denied a tourist Visa, a couple years later we tried again and it was issued with no problems. Should I respond yes to the question 'Have you ever been refused a US Visa?' even if I wasn't the main applicant at that time? I don't remember the exact year or the exact reason it was denied.

Thank you so much for your help!
1. Your employer address should be the employer's actual address regardless of where they may be located related to your physical location.
2. You need to answer YES.

So, We just got our DS-260 unlocked, but KCC unlocked only my spouse's (main applicant) one and not mine.

Should i email them again and use my name (as a derivative) and the case number in the body to request to open it?

The reason i want to edit mine, is because i'm travelling next month and i'll be visiting 2 new countries that will need to be added to the Travel history.
Is it best i request another unlock (which can take 30+ days) or is that nothing major and i can tell the CO about it in the interview?

What’s the essence of sending your documents to KCC and they later send you an email requesting you to send your documents to them. Why wasn’t the early documents you sent to them seen.

Any thoughts on whether it makes sense to unlock the DS-260 application of my parents if it says they got married in December xx, 1984 in their marriage certificate but they put September xx, 1986 as their marriage date in their DS-260? What happened was they got married in the city hall in 1984, and then the wedding was held in 1986. Is this something that could cause delays, confusion, or even a denial, or too immaterial. Happy to hear from more experienced members on what they think.