• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Yes, it’s normal. If you read through the thread, plenty people in the same boat
Thank you Susie for your answer.
I got a little worried when I read some people saying that they had received an email from Kcc and that their number was much higher than mine. otherwise, I am quite patient.

Thank you Susie for your answer.
I got a little worried when I read some people saying that they had received an email from Kcc and that their number was much higher than mine. otherwise, I am quite patient.
they seem to be going more by submission date than case number at the moment, it’s not entirely clear.

Hello, I would like to know how my visa application can affect having filled in the DS-260 form that I have not traveled to any country in the last five years and traveling in the next few months

Hello, I would like to know how my visa application can affect having filled in the DS-260 form that I have not traveled to any country in the last five years and traveling in the next few months
Just update it at your interview (unless you are traveling to any country considered a security risk for the US, in which case I’d suggest unlocking the DS to update in advance).

Hello, everybody
Im new here. Im DV2022, EU20***
I have read everything here and Simon’s Vlog as well. I really appreciate all the information you gave us and thank you everybody. Now I have some questions that I want to ask you.

1. When I am sending the required documents should I write down an explanation why I dont have a police certificate which is not required for my country?
2.How do I have to name the titles for all required documents? With first and last name or full name when I have three names?
3.I didnt graduate my bachelor degree and thats why i didnt write it down in my ds…. Should I unlock my ds and correct it?

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys how you doing!
Am dv22, cn AF16k

My host changes address with in the same state, does is it any matter in my case?should I unlock ds260 to amend it or better inform to CO on interview?

Hello, 2022EU16xxx here.

I've submitted the DS-260 on July 30th, but still did not receive the KCC letter for documents submittal.

Also, I have a few questions/concern:

1) How many weeks/months typically pass, from the DS260 submittal to the KCC request?
Would it be worth to submit the documents even without them being requested?

2) In my home country, there are two different police records (as identified by the reciprocity page). The first one being the "Casellario Giudiziale" and the second one the "Carichi Pendenti". When I send the documents to KCC shall I use their original Italian name, or simply name them 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_police_certificate_1_country_italy.pdf and 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_police_certificate_2_country_italy.pdf?

Or rather shall I call them 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_Casellario_Giudiziale_country_italy.pdf and 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_Carichi Pendenti_country_italy.pdf?

3) Is a late July submittal of the DS-260 going to impact my timing, at this stage?

4) Being already in the US under NIV, would it be possible, if circumstances require, to switch from CP to AOS, even if the DS-260 has currently been submitted for CP?

Thank you

Hello, everybody
I have read everything here and Simon’s Vlog as well. I really appreciate all the information you gave us and thank you everybody. Now I have some questions that I want to ask you.

1. When I am sending the required documents should I write down an explanation why I dont have a police certificate which is not required for my country?
2.How do I have to name the titles for all required documents? With first and last name or full name when I have three names?
3.I didnt graduate my bachelor degree and thats why i didnt write it down in my ds…. Should I unlock my ds and correct it?

Thanks in advance!
1. Make a pdf copy of the DoS reciprocity page that says you don’t need one and send that.
3. How can you write a degree you don’t have?

Hello, 2022EU16xxx here.

I've submitted the DS-260 on July 30th, but still did not receive the KCC letter for documents submittal.

Also, I have a few questions/concern:

1) How many weeks/months typically pass, from the DS260 submittal to the KCC request?
Would it be worth to submit the documents even without them being requested?

2) In my home country, there are two different police records (as identified by the reciprocity page). The first one being the "Casellario Giudiziale" and the second one the "Carichi Pendenti". When I send the documents to KCC shall I use their original Italian name, or simply name them 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_police_certificate_1_country_italy.pdf and 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_police_certificate_2_country_italy.pdf?

Or rather shall I call them 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_Casellario_Giudiziale_country_italy.pdf and 2022EUxxxxxx_John_Doe_Carichi Pendenti_country_italy.pdf?

3) Is a late July submittal of the DS-260 going to impact my timing, at this stage?

4) Being already in the US under NIV, would it be possible, if circumstances require, to switch from CP to AOS, even if the DS-260 has currently been submitted for CP?

Thank you
1 & 2 will let others cover /been discussed here a number of times
3 No
4 Yes

Hello, everybody

Thanks in advance!
2. This is covered on Simon’s blog/vlog - you should have come across it if you’ve read everything there as stated by you.

Hello guys how you doing!
Am dv22, cn AF16k

My host changes address with in the same state, does is it any matter in my case?should I unlock ds260 to amend it or better inform to CO on interview?
If you don’t have other change/corrections to make on the DS260 outside of this, you can wait until your interview day to update the address.