• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I am DV 2022 winner with case number 2022AF54K... and i am asking if I will get the chance to be interviewed with this high case number please?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello, due to several attempts to reach out to my DS 260 form, the system has blocked me. Therefore could you please release the system for me so that I can proceed with DS 260 filing? As a result, I think my case number and the DS260 form are blocked.
Sincerely Thank You. Please Help Me.

I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. Could you help me, please? I get this error message:

"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.''

is it okey bro?
yeah try that too

I am DV 2022 winner with case number 2022AF54K... and i am asking if I will get the chance to be interviewed with this high case number please?
Sure? do you know anyone with that case number of AF84K who got the visa?
Is your CN likely to become current? Yes, there’s a possibility of that based on the past couple of years’ trend. Will you get a chance to be interviewed? I don’t think anyone (short of someone with a crystal ball) can truly answer that in the affirmative. While some higher CNs than yours have indeed had or are scheduled to be interviewed, some CNs lower than yours in those same years are still waiting and hoping to be interviewed. The conditions responsible for their not being interviewed or scheduled to be interviewed to date are more or less still the same. IMO, the best answer to your question is wait and see.

My CN is AF2XXX...Despite submitting my ds 260 on May 12 and my CN to be current in September, I still haven't recieved a document request from KCC. Would anyone lend me some advice on when to expect the request from KCC and for how long should I wait??? A sound answer would make me feel less anxious about it. thank you :)

Hi everyone My case number is AS202265##, We are a family of two me and my wife, submitted our DS-260 on 05.10.2021 and today they asked us to send our documents. Also for anyone asking about is the unlock affects your ds-proccessing time it clearly does not, because we asked for unlock on 06.11.2021 and they answered and unlocked the ds on 08.10.2021.
hope all the best for all of you

Hi everyone My case number is AS202265##, We are a family of two me and my wife, submitted our DS-260 on 05.10.2021 and today they asked us to send our documents. Also for anyone asking about is the unlock affects your ds-proccessing time it clearly does not, because we asked for unlock on 06.11.2021 and they answered and unlocked the ds on 08.10.2021.
Thanks for the update.

My CN is AF2XXX...Despite submitting my ds 260 on May 12 and my CN to be current in September, I still haven't recieved a document request from KCC. Would anyone lend me some advice on when to expect the request from KCC and for how long should I wait??? A sound answer would make me feel less anxious about it. thank you :)
You mean October, presumably. KCC is running behind, no-one can tell you when to "expect" a request. You can send your documents without being asked if you want.

You mean October, presumably. KCC is running behind, no-one can tell you when to "expect" a request. You can send your documents without being asked if you want.
Oh yeah sry I meant October. And sending the documents without being asked will be my resort if they delay the request for too long. I'll have to wait a week or two I guess *anxiously* lol...
thank you so much for your response , means a lot. :)

Thx for the update
I’m in the case like u
Did you send documents before they ask you or not
Good luck

Yeah good, me I submitted the form on 05.20.2021
My form was unlocked on 08.03.2021
I sent documents on 08.11.2021
Still waiting them to ask me to send doc again
CN Af1***

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello, due to several attempts to reach out to my DS 260 form, the system has blocked me. Therefore could you please release the system for me so that I can proceed with DS 260 filing? As a result, I think my case number and the DS260 form are blocked.
Sincerely Thank You. Please Help Me.

I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. Could you help me, please? I get this error message:

"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.''

is it okey bro?
I had same problem too, but I listened to Brit and then went back to my original entry form and discovered that I wasn't writing my last name correctly. I have just two names and on the form they were all filled as last name so I went back to the ds260 form and wrote it like that, lo and behold i could access it. It's not KCC the issue here but you. If it's blocked they will tell you it's blocked and not unavailable. Take your time and re do it making sure you have the right information

Hello everybody, I'm a little worried because I returned my DS-260 on May 17th and my number is EU4 ###. I still haven't received an email from KCC asking for the documents. Is this normal?