• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Just Received it an hour ago.

AF36xxx
DS-260 submitted MAY-12
DS-260 unlock request July-7 (still not unlocked)
Request for documents August-16
hmmm...what country are you from?
I'm asking to see how KCC are really working on the document requests...I'm AF2XXX(very low CN)...submitted my Ds260 on May 12. Ethiopia. Haven't received document request yet from KCC :(

When we submit the DS260, it says “completed”. Does anyone know if when KCC processes the DS260 the status changes from “completed” to “processed”?

Quick question Re: Police records from a 3rd country. Do they need to be translated into English or local language only is OK?
As a general rule, all documents must be either in English or the official language of the country you are interviewing in, or else they need to be translated into English. A few consulates accept English only. Check your consulate-specific requirements in the link from the civil documents page

Please ensure you read all the instructions thoroughly (not just this page) including all linked pages.

The following happened to me: in the education section, when filling in the educational levels, I filled them out as they are in my school degree literally, in my country the school system is very different from that of the United States, for example, the basic secondary school level of The United States in my country is a bachelor, and the elementary school in my country is equivalent to a 6th grade certificate, so I am afraid that because I have filled out the education section according to how my degrees are in my country and they are not the same as those of United States my visa can be canceled, I am a university graduate.
But, you have a Universiy Degree, did you put it on the DS-260 form? If you put it, it is not neccesary to change the elementary and high school information. If your case number is no so low, you can ask for unlocking your DS-260. It takes 2 month aprox. But if you have a very low case number explain this mistake at the interview. I guess...

But, you have a Universiy Degree, did you put it on the DS-260 form? If you put it, it is not neccesary to change the elementary and high school information. If your case number is no so low, you can ask for unlocking your DS-260. It takes 2 month aprox. But if you have a very low case number explain this mistake at the interview. I guess...
join the telegram channel for South America DV-2022 SurAmerica

Me pasó lo siguiente: en el apartado de educación, al completar los niveles educativos, los completé como están en mi título escolar literalmente, en mi país el sistema escolar es muy diferente al de Estados Unidos, por ejemplo, el nivel de secundaria básica de Estados Unidos en mi país es de bachillerato, y la escuela primaria en mi país equivale a un certificado de sexto grado, por eso me temo que porque he llenado la sección de educación de acuerdo a cómo son mis títulos en mi país y no son los mismos que los de Estados Unidos mi visa se puede cancelar, soy egresado de la universidad.
únete al canal de telegramas para Sudamérica DV-2022 SurAmerica

PLEASE ADVICE
Hello
I have a question. Let’s say for example, your surname in your passport is Simpson Khlo and your give name is Doe
On the dv entry, I put my name as
Last name/Family name: Doe
First name: Simpson
Middle name: Khlo
Which was obviously an error.

The name indicated on my passport is a mistake as in reality the surname has to be Doe and given name Simpson Khlo.

1- On my Ds260,Do I need to indicate my name as it is on my passport and then can I make an affidavit of support and submit to Kcc when submitting documents and also take it to the interview as it will show that all the names used in entry and on the ds260 belong to one person

my name on my ds260 as per my passport will be
Surname: Simpson Khlo
Given Name: Doe
Would that be the right thing to do as to indicate your name as it is on your passport regardless if that’s not the correct format or not.

Hello!
I sent an unlock request to KCC on 16th of June and still no answer, it's been 2 months already - did anybody request to get their DS260 unlocked around this date and received any answer? Thank you!
Hi I requested unlocking 2/7/21, my forms was unlocked today. About 6 weeks.

hmmm...what country are you from?
I'm asking to see how KCC are really working on the document requests...I'm AF2XXX(very low CN)...submitted my Ds260 on May 12. Ethiopia. Haven't received document request yet from KCC :(
I'm also from Ethiopia. please ping me ur whatsup address we will keep in touch.

Help me please KCC dont understand me… I sent many emails to KCC, KCC gives close answers, I can't tell you that the case number is blocked...

I sent an email to KCC:
Hello Sir/Madame,
I get this error message "The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.'' I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. Could you help me, please?
Sincerely Thank you.

KCC replied that:
Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are trying to access the DS-260 and receiving an error message stating that your date of birth is incorrect, it is because the date you are entering does not match the date from your original DV entry form. To access the DS-260 you must use the date of birth you used when you submitted your original electronic entry. The Kentucky Consular Center cannot provide this information for you. Please be sure that you are selecting the correct day, month, and year, in the format required by the form.
If the date you are entering is your correct date of birth, it is possible that you made an error on your original entry. If you do not know the date you used on your original entry form, you will not be able to access the DS-260 application. The DS-260 is required for visa processing in the DV program.
In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.

How do I write an e-mail so that I can explain my problem that the case number is blocked? Please Help Me :( I confirmed the date of birth I entered while applying for the green card, I found the correct date of birth registered in the system, I found the birth date registered in the system by saying I forgot the confirmation number, I found the date of birth registered in the system. ...

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello, due to several attempts to reach out to my DS 260 form, the system has blocked me. Therefore could you please release the system for me so that I can proceed with DS 260 filing? As a result, I think my case number and the DS260 form are blocked.
Sincerely Thank You. Please Help Me.

I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. Could you help me, please? I get this error message:

"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.''

is it okey bro?