• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

hi, I checked entrant status for selection on 10/5/21 and submitted my ds260 on 1/6/21. Was I late in submitting my ds260 and that could have led to kcc not requesting for further supporting documentation?
Hi Nilram, it takes time to process cases. We submitted our DS260s - 11th May Kentucky time and have had a request for documents yet. You are not late in submitting at all. Some DS260s will take longer to process than others. So don't stress. I am sure they will ask for your documents when they have processed your DS260.

Please l
I'm trying to analyze the numbers so I am looking for the highest reported case numbers in each region.

So - please respond here with the highest DV2022 allocated numbers you know of:

Here is what I know so far.

2022OC2500
2022SA3000
2022AF65000
2022EU27000
2022AS25000

I'm trying to analyze the numbers so I am looking for the highest reported case numbers in each region.

So - please respond here with the highest DV2022 allocated numbers you know of:

Here is what I know so far.

2022OC2500
2022SA3000
2022AF65000
2022EU27000
2022AS25000
Please my case number 2022AF26*** is this a high case number? and when will my case likely be current if all other things being equal.

Hello!
I sent an unlock request to KCC on 16th of June and still no answer, it's been 2 months already - did anybody request to get their DS260 unlocked around this date and received any answer? Thank you!

Hello!
I sent an unlock request to KCC on 16th of June and still no answer, it's been 2 months already - did anybody request to get their DS260 unlocked around this date and received any answer? Thank you!
Hi ralu_de, I sent mine 17 June and just received unlock yesterday! They appear to going through by date (roughly) so I have no doubt yours will be unlocked very soon!

Hello!
I sent an unlock request to KCC on 16th of June and still no answer, it's been 2 months already - did anybody request to get their DS260 unlocked around this date and received any answer?
Hello!
Out of curiosity I would like to know why would you request kcc to unlock ds260?

Please my case number 2022AF26*** is this a high case number? and when will my case likely be current if all other things being equal.

I’m sorry guys I need to repost my question because I think nobody saw it I really appreciate your time.
One more question please. I just resaw visa bulletins for the past 3 years and I saw mostly case numbers around 6000 are in the visa bulletin for November. So my question is can we trust these numbers and are they realistic, because my CN is 3xxx from Europe, so can we assume that my CN will be current in around November/ December? Just preddictions, it’s just interesting to me. I know the year is difficult because of covid, actually last 2 years, but can we can assume this? I didn’t get my asking civil documents letter yet, because I think from that I read here they are sending to the very first people who submit their ds260 and I submitted it in the early of July.
And if my CN become current they will send me interview invitation or..?
Many thanks!!!

Hello,
I had won in the dv 2022 and my case number is 2022AS0000200X, I SUBMITTED DS260 BY LATE JULY AND TILL THE MOMENT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS FROM KCC SIDE, MEANWHILE THE FIRST VISA BULLITEN HAS BEEN ISSUED
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thanks, please is my case number high or low from the previous years what month is my case likely to become current. I understand it's quite challenging to give accurate month but for the purpose of planning i will like to know. It's possible I might not be invited for interview? I'm new in this whole system thanks.
That CN will become current sometime 2022.

Thanks, please is my case number high or low from the previous years what month is my case likely to become current. I understand it's quite challenging to give accurate month but for the purpose of planning i will like to know. It's possible I might not be invited for interview? I'm new in this whole system thanks.
Suggest you spend some time going in detail over the pages talking about this on britsimonsays website. You will almost certainly be current, and it will almost certainly not be this year. Beyond that no one can be specific enough for “planning“. If you want to go over the past few years to try get an idea, the history is on britsimonsays website too (don’t go back beyond 2015 for AF).

Developer22

Probably you want the answer from moderators, but if they think differently they will correct me.

As you also understand, these years it does not make sense to predict anything. However, yes it's very likely that EU3xxx will become current in November-December. And you will get invited to the interview if you are DQ.

I’m sorry guys I need to repost my question because I think nobody saw it I really appreciate your time.
One more question please. I just resaw visa bulletins for the past 3 years and I saw mostly case numbers around 6000 are in the visa bulletin for November. So my question is can we trust these numbers and are they realistic, because my CN is 3xxx from Europe, so can we assume that my CN will be current in around November/ December? Just preddictions, it’s just interesting to me. I know the year is difficult because of covid, actually last 2 years, but can we can assume this? I didn’t get my asking civil documents letter yet, because I think from that I read here they are sending to the very first people who submit their ds260 and I submitted it in the early of July.
And if my CN become current they will send me interview invitation or..?
Many thanks!!!
1. Nobody answered because no one with a good understanding of the DV process is willing to predict, we’ll at least that is the case with me. Like you rightly noted, the past two years haven’t been normal for DV processing, so basically it’s a wait and see posture for now.
2. You will get an IL if you’ve submitted your DS260 + your CN falls under the posted numbers in the VB + KCC has received and processed your documents as required.

p.s. number your questions if you have more than one in a post.

Sorry I’m not sticking my neck out to say how high or how low your CN is outside of the initial response I already provided about your case.

You may be shooting yourself in the legs by waiting until June to submit the DS260 form. KCC needs enough time to finish processing the form and your documents before scheduling you for an interview. A June submission is basically giving them just one month to get things done considering September interview notifications typically go out in July.
Oh mine! Sorry, that was a typo. Meant to say, I will submit my DS260 in February or March as you suggested. Thanks

Hello,
I had won in the dv 2022 and my case number is 2022AS0000200X, I SUBMITTED DS260 BY LATE JULY AND TILL THE MOMENT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS FROM KCC SIDE, MEANWHILE THE FIRST VISA BULLITEN HAS BEEN ISSUED
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You can send your documents now without waiting for the document request email from KCC. I recommend you head over to Simon’s blog page to read more about document submission.

p.s. no need to post or ask questions in CAPS, doing so in a forum equates to shouting in person.

Hello!
Sent a request to unlock 14.JUNE and DS260 was unlocked on 11.AUGUST