• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Yes. Saw OC6xx receive request.
As far as i was able to understand they are processing as per submission date of DS260 and for single cases only.
Have not seen any family cases receive document request.
All the people who received docs request submitted DS260 before 15th May. So i think they have processed for single cases till mid of may till now.
Just a theory.
Has anyone received email from KCC requesting to submit supporting documents for DV2022 cases in the Oceania region? I submitted mine on June 1st 2021
This was me (OC6XX) - just to confirm we are not a single applicant, we are a family of 2.

Those getting documents request atleast mention your Region, Case number range and when you submitted DS260 cause it seems KCC is requesting on a first come first served basis
Hi There, this doesn't seem to necessarily be the case. Our CN is 2022OC000002** . It is me and my hubby (so there are two of us under this CN). We submitted our DS260s 12th May (11th KCC time zone). So within 72 hours of winners being notified. We have not heard anything yet from KCC. However, I am aware there are others who have heard from KCC who submitted their DS260's in June quite a while after us.

Has anyone received email from KCC requesting to submit supporting documents for DV2022 cases in the Oceania region? I submitted mine on June 1st 2021
Hi Nilram, there have been a few. However, we haven't had a request to send documents yet from KCC yet and we submitted within 72 hours of winners being notified (may 12th AEST).

Hi There, this doesn't seem to necessarily be the case. Our CN is 2022OC000002** . It is me and my hubby (so there are two of us under this CN). We submitted our DS260s 12th May (11th KCC time zone). So within 72 hours of winners being notified. We have not heard anything yet from KCC. However, I am aware there are others who have heard from KCC who submitted their DS260's in June quite a while after us.
This is honestly stupid they should be processing docs for lower no# first as they would be the first to be interviewed....but they are process according to the order the ds 260 was submitted...that is just wrong....idk y they are doing this....

This is honestly stupid they should be processing docs for lower no# first as they would be the first to be interviewed....but they are process according to the order the ds 260 was submitted...that is just wrong....idk y they are doing this....
There are others who submitted DS260s in June over a month after us who have had a request to send documents in. So they aren't processing in the order the DS260 was submitted because if that was the case we would have had an email before them requesting documents to be sent it. There must be lots of reasons......maybe our DS260s are more complicated than others and are taking longer to process.

When do you complete your 2Y HRR? If it's going to be completed before the FY is over, you can decide if it makes sense for you to submit your DS260 in Feb/Mar and continue with the process or not. I can't help you make that call based on the way DV2021 is progressing.
Thanks @Sm1smom, I appreciate your candidness. I will complete the 2Y HRR at the end of June. Will try to submit my DS260 in June.

There are others who submitted DS260s in June over a month after us who have had a request to send documents in. So they aren't processing in the order the DS260 was submitted because if that was the case we would have had an email before them requesting documents to be sent it. There must be lots of reasons......maybe our DS260s are more complicated than others and are taking longer to process.
I agree with you but they should still try to process the lower no# first as they would get an interview first....I have an exceptionally high no# over 1.5k....but following a lowest to highest order could give us a clear picture of who would want to process and who doesnt....but I really appreciate the work they put in....

Last edited:
Thanks @Sm1smom, I appreciate your candidness. I will complete the 2Y HRR at the end of June. Will try to submit my DS260 in June.
You may be shooting yourself in the legs by waiting until June to submit the DS260 form. KCC needs enough time to finish processing the form and your documents before scheduling you for an interview. A June submission is basically giving them just one month to get things done considering September interview notifications typically go out in July.

What could be the reason for this irregularity?

I think even though the ds260 are processed earlier for higher cases won’t get an interview unless a visa is available; and that process is followed by case rank numbers???

People who have case numbers in given ranges have a chance to be called for October interviews (If they have filled out DS260 on time and documents processed).
I would phrase this as ”below the cutoff” (rather than “in a range”), as we have seen some confusion in the past with people thinking if they “missed” their month they have lost their chance. Just semantics.

Hi, it’s me again. One more question. I just resaw visa bulletins for the past 3 years and I saw mostly case numbers around 6000 are in the visa bulletin for November. So my question is can we trust these numbers and were they realistic, because my CN is 3xxx from Europe, so can we assume that my CN will be current in around November/ December? Just preddictions, it’s just interesting to me. I know the year is difficult because of covid, actually last 2 years, but can we can assume this? I didn’t get my asking civil documents letter yet, because I think from that I read here they are sending to the very first people who submit their ds260 and I submitted it in the early of July.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my parents were selected for further processing in the 2022 DV Lotter. I pulled together the following documents for theM: (1) Birth Certificates; (2) Police Reports (foreign country) + Translation to English; (3) Scanned copies of passports. They haven't served in the military or been convicted of a crime. Couple of quick questions:

1. Is there anything I am missing that we need to send, or are we all set?
2. I'll need to prepare a statement saying domestic police records will be sent directly to the Consulate. Is there a template I can leverage langauge from that you know of?
3. Guessing the file names need to follow a specific format. Could you direct me to somewhere I can learn more about this?

Thanks so much!