• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Does anyone know what reasons can cause KCC to evaluate an applicant as NO-DQ, not document-qualified?
The most obvious ones are
- you did not submit all the required documents
- you did not submit the correct format of the documents as described in the DoS reciprocity tables.

Another possibility is if you submit in a format /file name that they cannot connect the documents to your case.

Does anyone know what reasons can cause KCC NOT TO ASK an applicant for the documents? What things in a DS-260 could cause not to folowing the applicant processing? OR KCC ask for documents to all DS260 proccesed?

Does anyone know what reasons can cause KCC NOT TO ASK an applicant for the documents? What things in a DS-260 could cause not to folowing the applicant processing? OR KCC ask for documents to all DS260 proccesed?
KCC is an administrative function. They do not make decisions about who qualifies for a visa. They do not care what you answered in the DS260. If you submit a DS260 they will request documents to proceed with the case, maybe sooner or maybe later, but they will ask.
(The only possibility I can think of where they won’t ask is if they have not yet asked everyone by the time they see they are running out of visas, or they have no more time to schedule an interview - both of these possibilities would be late in the fiscal year and typically would only apply to those who submitted DS260 pretty late).

Another question: I am SA10xx. I submitted my DS 260 on 12th May. I just realized, reading my DS-260 form, that I made a mistake of the "date from" of my university dregree, and this mistake could show less years of studing that neccesary. Should I ask to unlock my DS260 to change the date? Or this kind of mistake may be explain at the interview?

Another question: I am SA10xx. I submitted my DS 260 on 12th May. I just realized, reading my DS-260 form, that I made a mistake of the "date from" of my university dregree, and this mistake could show less years of studing that neccesary. Should I ask to unlock my DS260 to change the date? Or this kind of mistake may be explain at the interview?
If that is the only error you have, you don't need to unlock your DS260 for that reason. You can make the correction at the time of your interview. But if you have some other errors, then you might as well unlock and address them all.

I have a question. when you check in dv lottery. my passport had an expiration date.
which change because now they have an extension.
then the expiration date of the entry will not match that of the ds 260.

will I have a problem?

Hello Guys,

The principal applicant misaligned the derivative (Spouse) name in the entry form. Ex.

Surname : John Peter

Given Name : James

Instead of

Surname: Peter

Given name: James John .

Will this lead to a visa denial ?

Has anyone received email from KCC requesting to submit supporting documents for DV2022 cases in the Oceania region? I submitted mine on June 1st 2021

I have a question. when you check in dv lottery. my passport had an expiration date.
which change because now they have an extension.
then the expiration date of the entry will not match that of the ds 260.

will I have a problem?
You’re Venezuelan right? That won’t be a problem, the Dept of State recognizes the situation with Venezuelan passports.

Effective, June 7, 2019, Venezuelan passport validity was extended an additional five years past the date of expiration printed in the passport. Venezuelan passport holders who have already received an extension or “prórogga” will have the validity period extended by five years from the end date of the extension. NVC will accept all Venezuelan passports, valid or expired, so long as it is still considered valid after adding five years to the printed expiration date.

Hello Guys,

The principal applicant misaligned the derivative (Spouse) name in the entry form. Ex.

Surname : John Peter

Given Name : James

Instead of

Surname: Peter

Given name: James John .

Will this lead to a visa denial ?
should not lead to denial.

Has anyone received email from KCC requesting to submit supporting documents for DV2022 cases in the Oceania region? I submitted mine on June 1st 2021yi
Yes. Saw OC6xx receive request.
As far as i was able to understand they are processing as per submission date of DS260 and for single cases only.
Have not seen any family cases receive document request.
All the people who received docs request submitted DS260 before 15th May. So i think they have processed for single cases till mid of may till now.
Just a theory.

Last edited:
I am sorry to bother y'all. Unfortunately, there is nothing said about email body, yet JMHD in 53 page of this forum advised me to write full name and date of birth in there, I am confused now which is true. I thought that it would be very easy for you to tell me.
Lol..sm1smom told me to be careful about giving advise. I am gonna leave the giving advise part to them, experts from now on.
Sorry about the confusion i created.

As far as i was able to understand they are processing as per submission date of DS260 and for single cases only.
All the people who received docs request submitted DS260 before 15th May. So i think they have processed for single cases till mid of may till now.
Just a theory.
Oh ok. I thought processing was in accordance with case numbers. Is it that KCC will process single entry cases and then attend to family based applications?

Hello,

2022AS27xx
I already sent all the documents to KCC (without being asked since 2 Aug). However, I have another problem and I admitted that it was my mistakes.

I looked into my ds260 (for the nth times) and suddenly realize that I did not fill all my social media account and also one of my rarely use email account. I filled only 2 of my accounts, Facebook and linkedIn, but I forgot reddit, youtube etc.

Should I ask the KCC to unlock ds260 ? since I sent all the documents to the KCC.

thank you

Oh ok. I thought processing was in accordance with case numbers. Is it that KCC will process single entry cases and then attend to family based applications?
They dont seem to be processing documents in case number order at the moment. Perhaps the interviews will be in case number order and cut off as per VB. I say this because my CN is AS18x (family, ds260 on 24th may) but higher cases of single status have received request albeit they submitted ds260 very early, like 9th, 10th May.
No idea when they will process family based applications.
To be clear i am also a selectee and far from an expert but this is what i was able to summarize from the 4 days since KCC started processing dv22 :))
Any1 got other conclusions, add on.

Just a theory.
You are right for SA region as well.