• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Urgent help❗️KCC DV 2022 further DV documents required​

Got email from KCC DV with request for further documents on 8/9/2021 (9th of August)

- I send all the required documents to kccdvdocuments@state.gov

- Got automatic reply “The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email and is currently processing your documents.”

- Then i got same email from KCC DV on 8/10/2021 (10th of August)

❗️I noticed that there was a typo in first email saying “Congratulations on your selection for the 2021 Diversity Visa program! “ even though I am a winner of DV Lottery 2022. Second email I got was corrected and said “Congratulations on your selection for the 2022 Diversity Visa program!”

- My case number and all the information was correct in both emails.

‼️Please let me know if anyone got this issue? Do you guys think I need to send documents again?
How is this so urgent It needs huge bold letters and big red exclamation marks? If you got the answer tomorrow rather than today it would make zero difference.

Hello Caine

It says further documents required. Make sure you sent all the documents and recheck if any document is missing in the mail you sent. If there was any expaination for missing documents involved make sure it was attached as a pdf. Also recheck the complete email they sent. Sometimes they mention which document is missing.
This is not about missing documents or documents not complete. It's just the template. I've seen a couple of people getting same emails with everything correct except the year but it has been corrected now so no problem. U are good to go

Got email from KCC DV with request for further documents on 8/9/2021 (9th of August)

- Got automatic reply “The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email and is currently processing your documents.”

❗️I noticed that there was a typo in first email saying “Congratulations on your selection for the 2021 Diversity Visa program! “ even though I am a winner of DV Lottery 2022. Second email I got was corrected and said “Congratulations on your selection for the 2022 Diversity Visa program!”

‼️Please let me know if anyone got this issue? Do you guys think I need to send documents again?
There is nothing urgent about this situation that warrants your creating a separate thread (which I've also responded to by the way), same with using series of colored exclamation marks and bold letters. Your FY hasn't even started, so stop panicking needlessly or creating unnecessary anxiety.

I
There is nothing urgent about this situation that warrants your creating a separate thread (which I've also responded to by the way), same with using series of colored exclamation marks and bold letters. Your FY hasn't even started, so stop panicking needlessly or creating unnecessary anxiety.
I definitely appreciate the response. Just got worried and wanted to find out if there is more people who got the same emails.

Hi Ava, I actually got the same email. The first one said DV 2021 and second says DV 2022. I didn't send my documents yet (still getting ready). What does the automatic reply say? Does it mention anything about how they're processing things.

This is what it says:

Automatic Reply from KCC DV Documents

“The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email and is currently processing your documents. This email address, KCCDVDocuments@state.gov, is only used for applicants to provide the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) with documents required to continue processing Diversity Visa applications. KCCDVDocuments@state.gov does not respond to inquiries. If you have any Diversity Visa related questions, please email KCCDV@state.gov with your case number, complete name, and date of birth, as entered on your original entry.

Document processing generally takes 3-6 weeks. Please give us time to complete that process before sending questions about your application. “

Hello everybody,
I want to ask what do you need to write in email message body when sending supporting required documents to kccdvdocuments? I know about subject (case number) and adding needed documents in pdf in email. However do you need to write something in message body in the email?
Thanks in advance :)

When did you send the request?
First email with DS260 unlock request: May 12, 2021
KCC reply with further instruction on the unlocking request: June 15, 2021
Second email for DS260 unlock request (based on KCC further instruction): June 15, 2021
DS260 unlocked: August 12, 2021

Hello everybody,
I want to ask what do you need to write in email message body when sending supporting required documents to kccdvdocuments? I know about subject (case number) and adding needed documents in pdf in email. However do you need to write something in message body in the email?
Thanks in advance :)
Not required to mention anything in email body. Just your full name, date of birth mm/dd/yyyy and case number

Those getting documents request atleast mention your Region, Case number range and when you submitted DS260 cause it seems KCC is requesting on a first come first served basis