• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Thank you for the response
From my understanding, the information on your DS-260 should be accurate up to the day you submit it! So let's say you submit your DS-260 in July, and you haven't gotten your diploma then, not mentioning it is fine, because in July, you didn't have it.
Now Since you only need a high school degree to qualify, from everything I've heard and read, there's no need to unlock the DS-260 just to update this, you can take it with you to the interview

Do you mean it will not be a problem for me to wait till my results comes before sending my documents to KCC that's next year january???? Some people were saying that if my number which is AF5k becomes current and I don't send my documents for kcc to schedule me I will not be able to have my interview again meaning am out is it true plssssss Thank You
Stop listening to “some people” as they have no idea of what they’re saying. I’ve told you what your options are, I wouldn’t have listed waiting as an option if it was a problem.

Hello please I have a question
If I am yet to receive my diploma from the university, should I include it in my diploma or should I only indicate the high school that I have and submit my form, then when going for the interview, I can take my diploma along even though I didn’t include it.
thank you
Have you actually graduated and are simply waiting for your school to issue the diploma - as in the school year is officially over? If yes, you should list it on your DS260 form.

Yes I have graduated and simply just waiting for the school to issue my diploma though I have a certificate from the university . Won’t it affect my case as I heard that if you put a an educational crednetialthat you don’t have it at hand, it could cause you problems.

1-Would I still include the diploma even though the school is yet to issue the said credential.

2- should I list all secondary educational institutions attended since turning 12

3- Let’s say I have a certificate also from my university, would I need to include it in my ds260 as the date when I started and date completed. Then add the diploma also.

My CN is 32k and my interview will be next year so before my interview, I should have received my diploma from my university

Have you actually graduated and are simply waiting for your school to issue the diploma - as in the school year is officially over? If yes, you should list it on your DS260 form.

Yes I have graduated and simply just waiting for the school to issue my diploma though I have a certificate from the university . Won’t it affect my case as I heard that if you put a an educational crednetialthat you don’t have it at hand, it could cause you problems.

1-Would I still include the diploma even though the school is yet to issue the said credential.

2- should I list all secondary educational institutions attended since turning 12

3- Let’s say I have a certificate also from my university, would I need to include it in my ds260 as the date when I started and date completed. Then add the diploma also.

My CN is 32k and my interview will be next year so before my interview, I should have received my diploma from my university

1. Again, have you completed the program and are simply waiting for your school to officially issue the diploma signifying the program completion? If yes, list it on your DS260. Here's an example, a student completes their Master's program in Dec. 2021, (completes a two year program in 1 and half year). The school's graduation program is in May 2022 following which is when the school officially issues the Diploma. Should the student list the Master's program on their DS260 form in January 2022? Yes, IMO.
2. Yes.
3. I'm sorry I don't know the difference between your school issuing you with a certificate and a diploma.

1. Again, have you completed the program and are simply waiting for your school to officially issue the diploma signifying the program completion? If yes, list it on your DS260. Here's an example, a student completes their Master's program in Dec. 2021, (completes a two year program in 1 and half year). The school's graduation program is in May 2022 following which is when the school officially issues the Diploma. Should the student list the Master's program on their DS260 form in January 2022? Yes, IMO.
2. Yes.
3. I'm sorry I don't know the difference between your school issuing you with a certificate and a diploma.
I understand very well. Thank you for the feedback

2. Yes.
As per the example above what will be the start date and date completed because it is required on the ds260 form

Hello everyone;
I’m new to the group. Please can I have an email. I want to ask a very personal question and also present some documents
Thank yo

Hi,
My husband attended university but didn't manage to finish his education and get a degree... Should I mention this incomplete course in DS-260?

Hi,
My husband attended university but didn't manage to finish his education and get a degree... Should I mention this incomplete course in DS-260?
yes. The instructions are clear to list all education institutions (secondary or higher) attended.

Hi all. I'm a DV2022 winner with case num AF60k. I got request from KCC to submit documents yesterday. FYI I'm single applicant and my case number seems to be in the higher range. At this rate, is it possible I get DQ and interview request fairly soon?!

Hi all. I'm a DV2022 winner with case num AF60k. I got request from KCC to submit documents yesterday. FYI I'm single applicant and my case number seems to be in the higher range. At this rate, is it possible I get DQ and interview request fairly soon?!
Hi
When did you submitted your ds260 form

Nope, you will not be getting scheduled for an interview fairly soon. You may be DQ fairly soon, interview date will still be based on your CN becoming current, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

You might get DQ soon, but your interview will be scheduled only after your CN becomes current.

I saw Mom's answer after I submitted my post.

Last edited: