• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I'm trying to analyze the numbers so I am looking for the highest reported case numbers in each region.

So - please respond here with the highest DV2022 allocated numbers you know of:

Here is what I know so far.

2022OC2500
2022SA3000
2022AF65000
2022EU27000
2022AS25000
Hi Simon, My case number is 2022AS28***. :(

Hello everybody,

My case number seems to be high (EU19xxx).
I am wondering how does the documents sending process work. I completed the DS260 in May and I am waiting for the KCC email with documents list. Does this email arrive once the case number is processed in the monthly buletin? Or the email should arrive before and so the documents should be already sent at that date?

thanks.

Hello everybody,

My case number seems to be high (EU19xxx).
I am wondering how does the documents sending process work. I completed the DS260 in May and I am waiting for the KCC email with documents list. Does this email arrive once the case number is processed in the monthly buletin? Or the email should arrive before and so the documents should be already sent at that date?

thanks.
They will request documents before case number becomes current.

As it's been said many times on this thread, you can even send documents in advance, before they ask.

I need help please
I had D7 in Science which is pass and F in Maths which is fail but I have a degree through an entrance exams I have registered Nov Dec to rewrite the Science and Maths the exams will be in November and the results will be released in January...what do I do if KCC ask me for my documents my case number is AF5k

Hello!

I sent an email to the KCC the 24th of May to ask the following:

'I recently submitted my DS 260 form, and my husband has as well. However we never received any instructions on how or where we can submit the documentation?'

And they responded a month later:

'Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files:

• Your DV case number;
• The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and
• The document name or form number.'
... etc.

I don't think this is an automated message, do you think it means they processed the DS260 and asked for the documents? Or just stated that the documents should be sent in a certain way?

I need help please
I had D7 in Science which is pass and F in Maths which is fail but I have a degree through an entrance exams I have registered Nov Dec to rewrite the Science and Maths the exams will be in November and the results will be released in January...what do I do if KCC ask me for my documents my case number is AF5k
You have the option of send the documents you have "as is" if you wish for KCC to process your documents early and schedule your interview as soon as your CN becomes current (or as soon as they can). You also have the option of waiting until you've completed the exam you registered for and have the results before sending the documents as requested. Your call.

Hello!

I sent an email to the KCC the 24th of May to ask the following:

'I recently submitted my DS 260 form, and my husband has as well. However we never received any instructions on how or where we can submit the documentation?'

And they responded a month later:

'Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files:

• Your DV case number;
• The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and
• The document name or form number.'
... etc.

I don't think this is an automated message, do you think it means they processed the DS260 and asked for the documents? Or just stated that the documents should be sent in a certain way?
It is a standard copy and paste response. It does not mean they have processed your DS260. Stop wasting your time and theirs with emails about not yet receiving document submission instructions, this is the sort of response you will receive to such related emails.

I have seen two in telgram group
Do you happen to know when they submitted ds260 and if they had submitted docs before hand?
Saw someone on Twitter also saying he got docs request.
Seems like they have started processing for dv22

Do you happen to know when they submitted ds260 and if they had submitted docs before hand?
Saw someone on Twitter also saying he got docs request.
Seems like they have started processing for dv22
They are low case numbers AF100 and below submited in June and may and one unlocked last week

I also received request yesterday for docs, OC 6XX - I submitted ds260 in May and had already submitted docs two weeks ago.
I am still waiting on my unlock request though.
Looks like this week they have started processing DV2022!,

You have the option of send the documents you have "as is" if you wish for KCC to process your documents early and schedule your interview as soon as your CN becomes current (or as soon as they can). You also have the option of waiting until you've completed the exam you registered for and have the results before sending the documents

You have the option of send the documents you have "as is" if you wish for KCC to process your documents early and schedule your interview as soon as your CN becomes current (or as soon as they can). You also have the option of waiting until you've completed the exam you registered for and have the results before sending the documents as requested. Your call.
Do you mean it will not be a problem for me to wait till my results comes before sending my documents to KCC that's next year january???? Some people were saying that if my number which is AF5k becomes current and I don't send my documents for kcc to schedule me I will not be able to have my interview again meaning am out is it true plssssss Thank You

Hello please I have a question
If I am yet to receive my diploma from the university, should I include it in my diploma or should I only indicate the high school that I have and submit my form, then when going for the interview, I can take my diploma along even though I didn’t include it.
thank you

Hello please I have a question
If I am yet to receive my diploma from the university, should I include it in my diploma or should I only indicate the high school that I have and submit my form, then when going for the interview, I can take my diploma along even though I didn’t include it.
thank you
From my understanding, the information on your DS-260 should be accurate up to the day you submit it! So let's say you submit your DS-260 in July, and you haven't gotten your diploma then, not mentioning it is fine, because in July, you didn't have it.
Now Since you only need a high school degree to qualify, from everything I've heard and read, there's no need to unlock the DS-260 just to update this, you can take it with you to the interview.