• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Nope, you will not be getting scheduled for an interview fairly soon. You may be DQ fairly soon, interview date will still be based on your CN becoming current, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.
Hi Sm1smom,

1) Is it not possible for him to get interview if all CN go current like it happened for dv21 and also i saw in previous years (1995-1998) all CN went current in october. I say because a lot of cases wont become DQed in time for oct interviews and they could do that?
2) As per data available now, do you think they are processing as per DS submission?
3) My CN is AS18x but i did not receive doc request till now. Submitted DS on 22nd May.

Hi Sm1smom,

1) Is it not possible for him to get interview if all CN go current like it happened for dv21 and also i saw in previous years (1995-1998) all CN went current in october. I say because a lot of cases wont become DQed in time for oct interviews and they could do that?
1995 was the very first DV lottery so those years were right at the beginning of the DV process. I'm not even going to check whether or not your statement is correct because nothing about how they conducted the process then is relevant to now. No, all numbers most certainly will not go current in October.

Of course he/she can get an interview when his/her number is current, whether under a cutoff or when all go current, but that will not happen in October.

Hi Sm1smom,

2) As per data available now, do you think they are processing as per DS submission?
3) My CN is AS18x but i did not receive doc request till now. Submitted DS on 22nd May.
1. All CNs for DV 2022 WILL MOST definitely not go current in October 2021 - so Op will definitely not be getting scheduled for an interview soon like I already posted. And DV21 did not go current in October by the way. If all CNs become current later on in 2022, (or OP's CN becomes current later on), yes of course they will get scheduled for an interview.
2. Sorry, I'm not tracking that.
3. No question asked.

Nope, you will not be getting scheduled for an interview fairly soon. You may be DQ fairly soon, interview date will still be based on your CN becoming current, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.
Makes sense! I just have to submit my docs and sit tight then. At least we know they are actually processing cases.
Will keep you guys posted about the rest of the process.

Question: the subject of the email sendings docs to KCC documents may be only de case number (with the zeros), or can be "case numer- last name- birthday-countrye etc etc"

Hello
Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon,amnesty, or other similar action?
In 2017 when i was in USA as a tourist i got 5 traffick ticket from state police officer and my car towed to my address ( tickets cost was 1500$ and towed i paid 300 however i bought that car just 700$) they did not arrest me. Then motor vehicle department gave me court dates 2 ticket dismissed by court but others i paid.
I choose answer NO for this question
Did i choose right answer ?
ps :i have already submit my ds260 again after unlock

Question: the subject of the email sendings docs to KCC documents may be only de case number (with the zeros), or can be "case numer- last name- birthday-countrye etc etc"
KCC specifies in their email that subject should be the case number, so just follow their instructions.

1- Hello, I plan to submit my ds 260 in November. Am I late if I submit it at that time. My CN is 32k.

2- How long does Kcc take to process ds 260 for a single applicant?

3- If I submit my ds 260 in November, Can I send documents in January or I have to wait to be asked?

thank you

1- Hello, I plan to submit my ds 260 in November. Am I late if I submit it at that time. My CN is 32k.

3- If I submit my ds 260 in November, Can I send documents in January or I have to wait to be asked?

thank you
1 fine
2 who knows, nothing is normal, normally it would be maybe a few weeks
3 yes you can

thank you
1. Not too late. Your CN is meaningless without the region.
2. No one can accurately guess that.
3. Yes you can.

Hi all, how do you know/check when your CN groupings are being processed -- would like to monitor when this will be for me OC2100

Hi
1. Checked on my DS 260 for review and just saw kinda expiration on it somewhere next April. What does that mean.

2. 2022AF33XXX...it's that a high number?

Urgent help❗️KCC DV 2022 further DV documents required​

Got email from KCC DV with request for further documents on 8/9/2021 (9th of August)

- I send all the required documents to kccdvdocuments@state.gov

- Got automatic reply “The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email and is currently processing your documents.”

- Then i got same email from KCC DV on 8/10/2021 (10th of August)

❗️I noticed that there was a typo in first email saying “Congratulations on your selection for the 2021 Diversity Visa program! “ even though I am a winner of DV Lottery 2022. Second email I got was corrected and said “Congratulations on your selection for the 2022 Diversity Visa program!”

- My case number and all the information was correct in both emails.

‼️Please let me know if anyone got this issue? Do you guys think I need to send documents again?

Got email from KCC DV with request for further documents on 8/9/2021 (9th of August)

- Got automatic reply “The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email and is currently processing your documents.”

❗️I noticed that there was a typo in first email saying “Congratulations on your selection for the 2021 Diversity Visa program! “ even though I am a winner of DV Lottery 2022. Second email I got was corrected and said “Congratulations on your selection for the 2022 Diversity Visa program!”

‼️Please let me know if anyone got this issue? Do you guys think I need to send documents again?
Hello Caine

It says further documents required. Make sure you sent all the documents and recheck if any document is missing in the mail you sent. If there was any expaination for missing documents involved make sure it was attached as a pdf. Also recheck the complete email they sent. Sometimes they mention which document is missing.

What is your region and CN range?