• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello everyone.
My case number is DV2022 EU1***. I submitted my DS in the end of June.
I wrote in application only one email address, but i have some other addresses that i don't use often. Is that a problem, should i unlock my application and add other emails, or its not a great issue, and no need to do that?
Thank you very much for your help.
Please can someone help me with this question.

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. I would like to ask if the Embassy contact de HOST prior to the interview at the Embassy. If so, how much time in advance? Thank you very much.

Hi,
Hope you're all doing well.
The last education degree(Bachelor) would be enough for the interview, or should I have my high school diploma? (I've lost it!)

Hi,
Hope you're all doing well.
The last education degree(Bachelor) would be enough for the interview, or should I have my high school diploma? (I've lost it!)
You should try get your high school diploma. Some COs only look at highest qualification obtained, some only look at high school, some want to see everything. High school is technically the qualifying factor so you should try get a copy.

You should try get your high school diploma. Some COs only look at highest qualification obtained, some only look at high school, some want to see everything. High school is technically the qualifying factor so you should try get a copy.
Thank you so much for your response... I appreciate it.