• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

It should not be necessary but I think it depends on the Embassy. Which is yours?
I tend to agree that your degree should be suffice. I am from Fiji and we don’t have a high school diploma. Year 13 is classified as school leaving certificate. You then head to the university where you either target to achieve diploma, degree, post graduate diploma, masters or a doctorate qualification.

I tend to agree that your degree should be suffice. I am from Fiji and we don’t have a high school diploma. Year 13 is classified as school leaving certificate. You then head to the university where you either target to achieve diploma, degree, post graduate diploma, masters or a doctorate qualification.
In a lot of countries, the HS diploma is referred to as school leaving certificate. That doesn’t mean people from those countries do not meet the HS Diploma requirement or that they need to have a university Diploma in order to be considered as having met the “diploma” requirement.

we have had cases before of people bringing masters degrees and still being asked to show their high school certificate. Better safe than sorry.

and yes of course your high school certificate is the equivalent of a HS diploma!

At the fiji embassy they do not ask for as far as year 13....only year 12 should do....in 2019 my sister went for an interview they only took the year 12 certificate and transcript and told her to keep the university transcript with her.....as I feel they were only interested in the year 12...but it's safe to take all of the certificates you have received so far....

At the fiji embassy they do not ask for as far as year 13....only year 12 should do....in 2019 my sister went for an interview they only took the year 12 certificate and transcript and told her to keep the university transcript with her.....as I feel they were only interested in the year 12...but it's safe to take all of the certificates you have received so far....
Thanks guys for the insight

Please instead of Senior high school I typed Secondary school. Do I need to unlock my ds 260 to change it? Or it’s not really a big deal??

Congratulations to whoever receiving to submit document requests now.

If you haven't received yet, you are not alone. I haven't receive it either.
my case no is 2022AS00009xxx.
I submitted my DS260 on May 12th. I am not receiving to send any document request yet.

I submitted to unlock on Aug15th and not receiving any reply from them yet too. Seems, this process will take quite long.

Wishing you guys all the best for your DV process!

Congratulations to whoever receiving to submit document requests now.

If you haven't received yet, you are not alone. I haven't receive it either.
my case no is 2022AS00009xxx.
I submitted my DS260 on May 12th. I am not receiving to send any document request yet.

I submitted to unlock on Aug15th and not receiving any reply from them yet too. Seems, this process will take quite long.

Wishing you guys all the best for your DV process!
Interesting. I though they are proceed and send email to everyone who submit their ds260 till 15th of May. But now you said you haven’t receive anything yet. Did you watch tha latest Simon’s Q&A?

So, How do I know if my Embassay would need my high school diploma on the day of the interview? Should I contact them and ask?
Hello! You can, I sent a mail to my embassy (Madrid), and they answered me saying that if i have a master's or university degree, I don't need to bring the highschool diploma

Hi all!
Case EU23XXX here. Sent DS-260 on May 14th.
I haven't received the email asking for documents either so I don't think they are proceeding by submission date...
I know it's a high case number so I'll just wait!

Hi, I have a problem, actually don't know if that's a problem.
I have submitted my DS forms, but at the end did not take into account this instruction:

On the Sign and Submit page of the DS-260, you will need to re-enter your DV case number without the zeros (e.g. if the case number is 2020AF0000012345, enter ‘2020AF12345’). Entering the full case number with zeros will generate a validation error.

I did not omit the zeroes, What can I do? how can I change it? will it cause the cancelation of my case?
Thank you for your help!