• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Those who submitted before mid may and did not receive docs request, make sure you have checked your spam and junk mail as well just to be sure you did not miss it

Hello
on ds 260 i indicated my SSN number which i got in 2010 from USA. ( i got SSN number as a summer temporary worker program for students. name of the program was Work and travel) lenght of program was 3 month. Employer was giving my money weekly i m not sure employer took tax from my salary or not.
Consuler or KCC can ask from me any additional documents regarding of SSN? i never filled up any tax return paper.
Thanks in advance.

Hello
on ds 260 i indicated my SSN number which i got in 2010 from USA. ( i got SSN number as a summer temporary worker program for students. name of the program was Work and travel) lenght of program was 3 month. Employer was giving my money weekly i m not sure employer took tax from my salary or not.
Consuler or KCC can ask from me any additional documents regarding of SSN? i never filled up any tax return paper.
Thanks in advance.
No, CO will not ask for SSN related documentation.

Hi,

Been reading through the posts for some time now, as well as thoroughly through the 2021 selectees page. Just wanted to say thank you to Simon and SusieQQQ for all the information and assistance that you've provided in your own free time, it is appreciated. I've gathered plenty of information that I most certainly wouldn't have came across elsewhere, especially on Simon's blog.

I'm from Northern Ireland, single applicant, submitted my DS260 on May 18th, received document request on the 19th of August. Case number: EU15xxx

Adding the above in the event that you're adding or tracking these via spreadsheets.

Thanks,
F
Hi, I also have a EU15xxx case number, and also from Ireland - we seem to be few and far between! Wishing you all the best with your visa process!!

I too think that this forum and Simon’s blog have been a crucial source of information to help me with each step so far, so thank you to all!

If it is of any addition to anyone, I submitted DS-260 on 15th July and submitted documents without request on 10th August (have not received request from KCC for docs yet)

Hi, I also have a EU15xxx case number, and also from Ireland - we seem to be few and far between! Wishing you all the best with your visa process!!

I too think that this forum and Simon’s blog have been a crucial source of information to help me with each step so far, so thank you to all!

If it is of any addition to anyone, I submitted DS-260 on 15th July and submitted documents without request on 10th August (have not received request from KCC for docs yet)
Amazing! Likewise, I hope all goes well for you too!

Be sure to keep us updated as the process goes along, as I will myself. Currently awaiting my police check arriving back so that I can send off my documents. Amended my embassy to Dublin on the DS260 when I was initially completing it, so hope it has confirmed it as so, so that I don't have to travel to London where as I could just drive 2 hours down the road :)

Hi all,

My case number is 2022OC000001xx, which I think is pretty low? Or is it just low because it's an Oceania submission and there aren't many of us? Submitted on DS-260 on May 14th. Not sure what that means in terms of theories about how they're processing, but I still haven't received any document request.

Cheers
Hi LRennes, this is a very low case number and is current for interview from October! If you would like an early interview, I would suggest sending in your documents soon (without request). If you search this forum we also have a group for 2022 OC selectees.

then it sounds fine.
Hi when I place the cursor on the completed icon, the exact message reads “form de-260 has been submitted for this applicant. It will be reviewed when you have submitted all supporting documents.”
What to do next? Wait for KCC to send a request for supporting documents or send the support documents? And if you do, then what should we label the email ?

Congratulations to whoever receiving to submit document requests now.

If you haven't received yet, you are not alone. I haven't receive it either.
my case no is 2022AS00009xxx.
I submitted my DS260 on May 12th. I am not receiving to send any document request yet.

I submitted to unlock on Aug15th and not receiving any reply from them yet too. Seems, this process will take quite long.

Wishing you guys all the best for your DV process!

Just updating to you guys, I just received the email for document request from KCC.

Those who submitted before mid may and did not receive docs request, make sure you have checked your spam and junk mail as well just to be sure you did not miss it
I am putting KCC in the search of gmail. do you think it will not search the spam messages?
thanks

Hi All, I have not received the request for documents, but I have ready all of them. What if I send all the documents without the request? would it help to proceed with the case?

Interesting. I though they are proceed and send email to everyone who submit their ds260 till 15th of May. But now you said you haven’t receive anything yet. Did you watch tha latest Simon’s Q&A?
We submitted our DS-260s May 11th and heard anything yet either......there are quite a few of us in this situation. It may just be that our case takes longer to process.

2022OC2**
DS-260 submitted May 11 2021 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 2021 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife)

Hi Everyone, Has anyone received a 2NL (document qualified) email without first receiving a request for documents, because they sent their documents in without being asked?

2022OC2**
Haven't heard from KCC yet, patiently waiting. :)

Hi Everyone, Has anyone received a 2NL (document qualified) email without first receiving a request for documents, because they sent their documents in without being asked?

2022OC2**
Haven't heard from KCC yet, patiently waiting. :)
2NL and DQ email are two different things/stages of the process.

You're getting the DQ-documentarily qualified email (also known as "ready for scheduling") after KCC has processed your DS260 along with supporting docs.

After your CN has become current and the interviewing embassy has available slots for KCC to schedule you, we're receiving the "2NL" which is the second notification letter showing the date of your scheduled visa interview. :D