• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

DS-260 is required, I did submit it in March. I did not receive the 2NL. I sent an email to the KCC on June 3rd asking for the 2NL and they reply to me on July 13 as the following:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please direct your inquiry to the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) at 1-800-375-5283 or visit https://uscis.gov.
Did you show the confirmation page to the FO? try to call the KCC and inform them.
The DS260 is NOT required. Please do not post misleading information.

she told me she placed a request to FO mentioning it is time sensitive case and that I should expect an email from FO within 5 days.
Today I received an email from Cleveland FO. It says they received request for status info on my case yesterday and that my case is pending to be scheduled an interview which will be mailed to my address for date and time. That's all :confused:

Got my Tier 2 call back just now. By far the rudest and most incomprehensible USCIS employee I've ever talked to.
Simply told me I should receive a mail by end of this month for biometrics.

He wasn't all that reassuring, and quite frankly I don't trust him, so is it still possible to not receive anything by end of the month even after a Tier 2 agent gave a timeline?

Got my Tier 2 call back just now. By far the rudest and most incomprehensible USCIS employee I've ever talked to.

He wasn't all that reassuring, and quite frankly I don't trust him, so is it still possible to not receive anything by end of the month even after a Tier 2 agent gave a timeline?
Did the agent say how he/she knew that you will receive it by the end of the month?

Did he/she tell you that they would do something about it?

Was the call from your FO? How did you explain the case?

Today I received an email from Cleveland FO. It says they received request for status info on my case yesterday and that my case is pending to be scheduled an interview which will be mailed to my address for date and time. That's all :confused:
Don't be sad my friend!
Not necessarily a bad news; Definitely, you wouldn't anticipate to get the IL today. I think the matter has been brought up to their attention. Lets see when they'll send you your letter

AFAIK, that doesn't really mean that you will get a letter soon. @SF22 's status changed to this 6 weeks ago and he has not reported any letters yet. On the other hand, @hap3158 got a letter 2 weeks after that change of status.
Yeah, those updates are not entirely accurate. My status was almost never updated until the very end.

After all that panicking, it would have been nice to return and inform the forum what eventually showed up in the mail you know, and not simply pop up only when you have questions.
You are right I apologize for my lack of posts. I will post more updates from now on. Thank you for your help.

AFAIK, that doesn't really mean that you will get a letter soon. @SF22 's status changed to this 6 weeks ago and he has not reported any letters yet. On the other hand, @hap3158 got a letter 2 weeks after that change of status.
Yeah, those updates are not entirely accurate. My status was almost never updated until the very end.

At least there is some spark from my case. I was starting to think that my case fell down to some cracks. I hope it means something. Fingers crossed.

Hi, congrats to all people that received their acceptance texts on this week!

How do you think, would it be better to send the second package cause it seems that the first one has got lost somewhere in the office/got to a person who doesn’t understand the time importance for dv cases?

I can see that people now got their acceptance texts in 6, 8, 14-15 days. Seems my package landed to the same person that was accepted Applachian (who waited 40 days!!), MKH (34), bsmaidan (54)…